Looking for an old friend

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Re: Looking for an old friend

Post by Silverback »

Lisa wrote:Hi guys! My name is Lisa & I grew up in Savannah, GA. Home to the 1st Ranger Battalion. I'm trying to locate an old friend. Ok, short-term boyfriend. No, we didn't have sex so, I'm not looking for a father for my kids! :D I've wondered about him for many years. It was back in 1982. Anybody interested in this story & helping me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for allowing me on your site & taking the time to read this.
I have to warn you that the Ranger in questions was most certainly from 2nd or 3rd Ranger Battalion. He told you he was from 1st Battalion to throw you off the scent trail. Common sense says that if you don't have a penis (or a tail) then the "men" of 1st Ranger Battalion would not be interested.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome and I hope you find who you are looking for. Oh yeah, it aint me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im not that old. :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Lisa wrote:Hi guys! My name is Lisa & I grew up in Savannah, GA. Home to the 1st Ranger Battalion. I'm trying to locate an old friend. Ok, short-term boyfriend. No, we didn't have sex so, I'm not looking for a father for my kids! :D I've wondered about him for many years. It was back in 1982. Anybody interested in this story & helping me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for allowing me on your site & taking the time to read this.
That must have been one helluva conversation you two had. 1982!?! :shock: Now if that ain't a Ranger Mojo I don't know what the hell is. 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

Silverback wrote:
I have to warn you that the Ranger in questions was most certainly from 2nd or 3rd Ranger Battalion. He told you he was from 1st Battalion to throw you off the scent trail. Common sense says that if you don't have a penis (or a tail) then the "men" of 1st Ranger Battalion would not be interested.
:lol: 8) :lol:
spanky
Ranger

Post by spanky »

Welcome. Timeframe is right, but it wasn't me. :lol: :lol:
RGR Class 8-78
A Team FIST, HHC, 1/75 80-82 Hunter AAF

An Armed Society is a Polite Society
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Can I see the top of your head please. 8)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Can I see the top of your head please.
Thanks. I'll send you the bill for my new monitor after I spit coffee all over it. :D :D :D
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Lisa, How about a picture of yourself ? :D
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Lisa wrote:
Old Grunt wrote:HI Lisa,
Why don't you post a pic. Many of the Rangers here are visually oriented and it might help to jog their memories.
I wish I had an old photo but I don't.

Old photo, new photo, who cares, are you hot? :P
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

I'm definitely not 16 anymore!
Uh oh. FleshThorn ?? :D :shock: