Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Eagle601
Egg

Introduction

Post by Eagle601 »

My name is Chris and I'm a 22 year old college student. I'll be graduating in December with my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and I've opted to enlist with an 11X/Option 40 contract. I haven't actually signed anything yet as I have to drop a couple pounds to make the body fat percentage before I can take my physical. I retook the ASVAB and scored a 96 overall, I don't have my line scores handy at the moment though.

I hope that my stay here will be informative and inspirational.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Scuba Wino wrote:Hi.

+1 :lol: :lol:
oh you just must be very pleasantly at the bottom of a bottle...

+1
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

got one of those sitting on the shelf as we speak. boout ready to hit the Makers though...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

DEP68W wrote:Ranger Scuba Wino, what is a cab? Is it just my youthful exuberence or should i start pushing?
usually a yellow (but not nessisarily) vehicle driven by a foreigner who don't hable English (or retired CSM, if you are near a post) that will take you to a strip joint (were women dance and undress in exchange for money) in echange for money, then take your drunk, stupid ass home, for more money...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

damn Scooby, I was hoping you didn't see it yet...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Scuba Wino wrote:
KW Driver wrote:damn Scooby, I was hoping you didn't see it yet...
Well, I'm bored, drunk and ain't been laid in 14 hours. It's all I got right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
well you got a better excuse than me... I'm just killing time trying to reverse out...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Return to “Introduction Archive”