SITREP

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RiserBurn
Ranger

SITREP

Post by RiserBurn »

I've been out of the loop for a bit and just wanted to give an update (if anyone cares). I've been in Italy for about a month now, getting settled in. This place is pretty cool, I'm in a good unit, and I have pretty good Joes. Ahhh it feels so good to lay down the smoke on the cherries again. :twisted: I made the best decision of my life coming back in the Army. We have a jump week coming up where we should be getting around 4 jumps in, and It looks like my first jump in 3 years is probably going to be as the AJ due to the lack of current and qualified Jumpmasters here. That should be really interesting.

Anyways, until all of my shit gets here, I have to be at the library to get on a computer so my postings of useless drivel won't be very frequent. Still, Its good to see that I havent really missed much...the cherries are getting smoked and the posers are still getting busted, just business as usual. It's good to be back.
1-503 INF (AASLT)
2-504 PIR
2-503 INF (ABN)
RS 11-01
jsmurphy
Tadpole

Post by jsmurphy »

Good to hear, Ranger Riserburn.

Thank you for your continued service.

I assume Italy is still in World Cup party mode ?
11B20 leg grunt. OSUT Benning '80. B 2/13 FRG '81-'83. B 1/58 Benning '83-'84.

Fuck the UN
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Good to see you made it alright and ended up lucking out even further with Re-entry. :D
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Nice to see you on again Ranger. We'll be wanting pictures of nekked Italian Rangerettes!! :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

:roll:

thats what I am talking about!
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

You suck! OK, I just miss Italy is all. Don't waste your time there (when you're actually IN Italy) - there's a lot to see and do. Don't eat at Il Fauno's (right out the gate) - they are straight up Americanised Italian and yet it was some soldier's favorite place! :roll: NEVER get gas at the IP Westbound on the A4 right before Verona - they'll screw Americans every chance they get (clean your windows then quickly bend your wiper arm and tell you you need to replace it - which they'll gladly do.). If you need a hooptie - go out the gate, hang a right, go over the bridge, turn right (heading towards Bassano) then pull into the IP a few hundred meters up on the left. Ask for Emilio and tell him Mike sent you. He'll guarantee any car he sells you will pass inspection, if it doesn't he'll get it to pass for no extra charge. Be sure to run your soldiers up and down Monte Berico every chance you get! Did I mention you suck? :D
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
DirtyM
Ranger

Post by DirtyM »

2-503? Cool. Spent time at BDE, HHC/2-503 and Able Co. Doubt I know many there now.

Have they started to stand up 3-503? Or is that just a rumor?

Check out Tonello's for some good chow; owner is a drunk and they lose count pretty fast of how much you drank- as long as you're drinking with him...
RS Class 7-92
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

I know they stood down 1-503D around november-december of last year and I was hearing that the unit was going to join its brother battalion.

Confused the fuck out of me to see everyone from my battalion walking around with a new regimental crest while I was clearing.

So, has 1-503D make it over there, yet?
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic

Return to “The Mosh Pit”