DEP's READ: First Report from Lost Thing...Part II

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Earthpig
Ranger

DEP's READ: First Report from Lost Thing...Part II

Post by Earthpig »

I received another letter from Lost Thing today. Fortunately, his head is still in the game....unlike our naked freak, Nauschalk. Here is the letter:

............................................................................................................

Ranger EarthPig,

Lost Thing checking in. Update on Nauschalk:

After his incident at Reception, he then made out with another recruit in the chow hall who wanted to get out as well. After that incident, he tried going AWOL and was caught in the parking lot. The next day, I was in Johnston Hall and saw MP's taking him away in handcuffs. After that, a Sgt. came out and told everyone that he was being charged with assault. Apparently, he hit or pushed somebody, while trying to go AWOL.

It gets better, though! After all that, he caught up with me and said that he now wanted to stay in the Army. He said they knew he was just trying to get out, and were going to keep him in.

The last I heard of him was that he had done something again the next day (rumor), but was still being sent downrange. I have no idea where he is now, but considering both of us have the same mentor (Ranger 18C4V), I felt I should update the board, as I'm certain he won't be back on.

As far as me, 30th was boring. For those shipping, don't bring your packing list. You'll pay for it when you get off the bus.

Right now, Week 1 is done. Next week is the Gas Chamber. I have to go to the dentist during Sick Call on Wednesday. I didn't ask to go, but the DS called out roster numbers and said, "You're going to Sick Call for the Dentist."

OSUT isn't what I expected. My platoon is really undisciplined and we get smoked often. It's funny hearing the rumors, regarding SF, Rangers, etc.

My platoon did manage to win the Leader's Reaction Course. It was cool getting to race the other platoons in the water.

This is a weak SITREP. I'll update more in a few weeks, when more has happened.

Lost Thing
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Sounds like he's headed in the right direction and enjoying it.

Nauschalk, what a fucking Idiot! :roll:

Someone needs to remove his baggage so he can't contaminate the species any further! :evil:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Tell him not to worry about the lack of discipline in week 1. Everyone can't be a mentee from ArmyRanger.com.

Some of those shitbirds actually never heard of this place or the Mentorship program we have here. :shock:

He's goig to be Honor Grad. I can feel it.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Lost Thing

Post by Steadfast »

Thanks for the sitrep EP.

Make your own luck Lost Thing, er don't sent Nauschalk out for a lotto ticket, his luck is all bad - buy yer own.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

That's fucked up. Two boys making out in reception so they can get kicked out for being fags.
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

Hey at least you have a "No shit there I was in 30th AG" story.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Spartan wrote:That's fucked up. Two boys making out in reception so they can get kicked out for being fags.
A bunch of dudes did that same thing in RIP....they were all trying to get assigned to 1st Batt!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Odiedog52
Tadpole

Post by Odiedog52 »

It's guy like this (Nauschalk), who make it difficult for people (like me) to get Option 40's and other slots :evil:

Congrats, Lost Thing. Keep pushing through, and rise above those other fuck tards.
Shipping to Benning 20060705

Return to “Letters from School”