Hey there.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rum_snuggles

Hey there.

Post by rum_snuggles »

Allow me to dispense with the basics. My name is Kristen. I'm twenty-two years old, a resident of Pittsburgh, PA, and a student at the local Art Institute pursuing a degree in Game Art and Design. I've got a long-standing love and respect for all things military, and I even wanted to enlist in the Marines -- don't shoot me, please -- but because of medical reasons, couldn't. Someone on the Tucker Max message boards anonymously pointed me to this forum, so, whoever you are, thanks.

I guess I'll start off much the same way I did over at Tucker's site. Like I said above, I have a huge respect for the military. I adore military boys, and I've been trying to find someone to "adopt," so to speak. I've sent care packages via USO and OPM, and just a couple of days ago I started donating to American Snipers, but I'd like to find a more personal connection with someone serving our country. Someone to write to, send packages to, and really just support. Anyone here know of a place or organization that could set me up with someone?

Anyone here want adopted? Heee.

I guess it's sort of a strange thing to want to do, but I've got a lot of care and concern for those of you who do serve. I think it's amazing, incredible, all those good things, and I just want to find a way to say thanks.
ShotUp
Soldier

Post by ShotUp »

First: SFC H8R gave you so some good advice, it would be wise follow his instructions.

Second: I just turned 21, I'm in the military.... you can adopt me any fucking time you want.

Disclaimer: The second point will be taken back if said pictures do not meet satisfaction.

Oh and Welcome
02-08 1/128 INF BN
Vee
Ranger

Re: Hey there.

Post by Vee »

rum_snuggles wrote:
Anyone here want adopted? Heee.

Ooh, ooh....pick me.

RSD 96-99
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

Who am I to disobey orders like that.

If you want other pictures, PM me?

And I'm serious about adopting. I want addresses, I want names, I want to have the opportunity to get to know and to support someone.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

So you're here to adopt a Ranger, huh? Other than Vee, any takers?
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Cat
Tadpole

Post by Cat »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com.

Please check your PMs.
U.S. Army Signal Corps, 31M7A/31S
385th SigCo (FWD) Kuwait Jan 94- Dec 94
235th(67th) TACSAT Ft Gordon, GA. 95-97
--
Mainz-Kastel, Germany 98-00, AD Dept
Ft Bragg 00-02, AD Dept
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

Thanks, Cat.
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Other than Vee, any takers?
My wife would kill me....although I do have my eyes on a 17 yr old Korean I know... 8)
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Welcome, thanks for supporting all troops...

Have you ever thought of moving to Savannah? place is beautiful, awesome night life, cool beach and an ass load of Rangers. (the better ones of the bunch too) 8)

You could become the Honorary Rangerette. :idea:
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Oh, almost forgot the disclaimer....

If your found to be a sexy hot international spy trying to worm her way in to be close to sensitive information....you may want to rethink your offer as you will….. Well.... Disappear.
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

Ranger175csar wrote:Welcome, thanks for supporting all troops...

Have you ever thought of moving to Savannah? place is beautiful, awesome night life, cool beach and an ass load of Rangers. (the better ones of the bunch too) 8)

You could become the Honorary Rangerette. :idea:
I've visited Savannah once. I was very young, and very innocent. A Girl Scout, even.

Haven't been back since, but it sounds tempting.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Welcome.

What about visiting Tacoma WA? Great Ranger country.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

Thanks, Yana. :)

Sadly, I don't see any trips to Tacoma or Savannah in my near future. Something about being a poor college student keeps me from wandering too far from home.

I wish I could be out there. I need to move. There aren't nearly enough sexy military boys around here, and there definitely aren't any Rangers.

Return to “Introduction Archive”