Macbeth posts DD-214

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

A bit late I know, and although everyone has already pointed out many of his discrepencies (particularly block 13) I would like to mention that on my DD214 it lists ALL my awards. In saying that, I am wondering where his BCT grad ribbon is at the least....

Also:
Block 7a. should say something in the way of Phoenix MEPS yada yada yada.... instead of just Phoenix, AZ. At least that's how mine is.

And what is with the "Fuck you" written over blocks 23,25,28,&29? It also appears to have something written in block 14 to that effect as well.

But that's just my .02... I will now leave the wolves to pick at their meat some more....
RPD
Ranger

Post by RPD »

Wow. Why is he even saying these things? Attention?
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

RPD wrote:Wow. Why is he even saying these things? Attention?
Exactly, he's a fucking attention whore!

His Mommy didn't hold him enough and his Daddy didn't beat him enough.

So he open his mouth about a touchy subject and other idiots listen to him, that makes his little Wee Willey hard because someone is paying attention to him.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
TARKUS123a

Post by TARKUS123a »

Well, Jesse "Limpdick" Macbeth has once again cleaned out his myspace.com blog and all its contents. Including his bogus DD-214. I hope this will be the last time we see this poser dickwad. Just in case, I'll be watching for his retarded blogs.. he has pissed off the Rangers, maybe he will claim to be a Navy Seal next or maybe a Paramed. There is one thing I know about people like Captain Corkycock.. he hates to have little or no attention paid to him.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

TARKUS123a wrote:Well, Jesse "Limpdick" Macbeth has once again cleaned out his myspace.com blog and all its contents. Including his bogus DD-214. I hope this will be the last time we see this poser dickwad. Just in case, I'll be watching for his retarded blogs.. he has pissed off the Rangers, maybe he will claim to be a Navy Seal next or maybe a Paramed. There is one thing I know about people like Captain Corkycock.. he hates to have little or no attention paid to him.
He already has claimed to be a SEAL on another board. Someone posted a link on his myspace blog but he made that all disapear.

And if you look 4 posts above yours, you will notice this:
AbnRgr289 wrote:That little cocksucker deleted the blog about his 214.

I guess he got tired of everyone slapping him for it.

What a total waste of good oxygen.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “The Mosh Pit”