Got any fag jokes?

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Got any fag jokes?

Post by Steadfast »

Have yer got any fag jokes?

What is the difference between a Flag and a fag? Besides there being no "L" in fag.

Give up?

A Flag waves from side to side.

A fag waves with his hand held up and bending at the wrist up and down waving.

Bell

Post by Bell »

Are you bored or what? That ain't no joke.

RLTW
Bell
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Don't quit your dayjob,

how do you know when it's time to go to bed @ the neverland ranch?

the big hand touches the little hand.

Mj is a fag.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Sorry Ranger Bell, I started to post a response and found myself making a large rebuttal which I shall post in Political Section. You're right, it aint funny but it is real.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Marine_____________(<insert user name here ) walks into a bar, and asks the bartender "bartender, I'd like ten shots of whiskey." The bartender proceeds to to pour the marine, 10 shots, and line them up for the marine. The marine then shoots all ten, real fast. After said marine finishes, the bartender asks "marine, it looks like you are celebrating something. What is it?" __________ replies "I just had my first blow job! (_____________grins). The bartender then(with grin on face) says "Well hell marine, thats good news! Let me pour you another one on the house!" _________ replies (after wiping whiskey from his lips) "No thanks bartender. If 10 won't kill the taste, nothing will. :twisted:

Edited by luna. replaced Ranger with marine. :twisted: The point I am making, is that you can use anyone's name in the joke. :twisted:
Last edited by Looon on March 14th, 2004, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

That ain't funny either. Marine, DEPer, Seaman. Damn, I can think of a lot of words besides RANGER.

The definition of a good buddy is one that'll go downtown, get two blow jobs, come back and give ya one.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

The definition of Alimony is the screwing you get for the screwing you got.

Pay now or pay later, LOL :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

A young man walks into a bar, sits down and orders a White Russian. A large dude in the middle of the bar growls, "A White Russian is a sissy drink." The young man asks the bartender to also bring him a highball glass with two icecubes in it. When the bartender returns with the drink and the glass with the icecubes, he sasks the young man what the icecubes are for. The young man replies, with a slight lisp, "I'm going to put this icecube in my left cheek, and that icecube in my right cheek, and I'm going to go down there and COLD COCK that big sunofabitch."
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Bell

Post by Bell »

White Russian, white russian, hmmm, let me think. I seem to remember someone drinking white russians. hmmmm. What was his name? Damn. I'll get it in a minute.....

RLTW
Bell
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Madrat
Embryo

Post by Madrat »

A guy goes into a bar and orders a Jack Daniels and tells the barkeep to leave the bottle. The barkeep asks the guy what's wrong and he tell's him that he just found out that his brother is gay. The barkeep nods and leaves the bottle. The next day the same guy returns and again orders a Jack Daniels and agaian to leave the bottle. The bar keep asks the guy what is wrong this time? The guy says that he just found out that his other brother is also gay. The barkkep again sympathises and leaves the guy to his misery. The third day the guy again returns to the bar and again orders the Jack. THe barkeep looks at the guy and says "Damn fellow, doesn't anybody in your family like women?" THe guy looks at the barkeep and replies "YEAH, My Wife"
Graduated Military Police school Class C-10,2/84
Assigned 978th MP CO, Force Command.
Honorably Discharged 2/87
Rank at time of discharge, A/Sgt. (P)
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

A huge fuckin dude walks into a bar. He says to the bar tender give me a scotch. He slams it down turns to everyone in the bar and says, " All pussies go to the left and all cock suckers go to right." Everyone scrambles to their respective sides. Then the guy turns to bartender and orders another drink. He is half way done when he hears someone tip toeing across the bar behind him. The guy whips around and says "Hey were do you think your going I said pussies on the left." With a lisp the little guy says "I'm on the wrong side."
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

What do you call a faggot in a wheel chair.....? Roll Aids! :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

h8train1/75 wrote:What do you call a faggot in a wheel chair.....? Roll Aids! :lol:
:D :D :) Outstanding Ranger H8train
Oilpatch
Tadpole

Post by Oilpatch »

Per your request Ranger Steadfast:

I was standing in the emergency room lobby early one Sunday morning, and here come some orderlies hustling a gurney in from the ambulance driveway. The triage nurse is loping along side, getting info from the naked patient, who's hunched up on his shoulders and knees with painful grimace on his face.

As they go by, I can see that he has about 12-15 yellow pencils stuck in his rectum. I could hear the nurse asking him, "Are they blunt or sharpened?"

And he looks up at her and says, "Are they sharpened? Do I look like I'm CRAZY?"

Oilpatch

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”