Thinking of trying to join

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

DieingForJustice

Thinking of trying to join

Post by DieingForJustice »

Well There isn't much that really interests me in the world, I guess the number one thing I would like to do is bring down those that cause suffering and pain to others. I don't know everything about Rangers at the moment, but it seems like it would be my best choice if I want to bring as much Justice as possible. I'm almost 21 and my futures not looking too bright at the moment and so i'm kinda running out of choices. I would love the Ranger job and training, but I wouldn't want to go through all that just to die. lol. I just don't wanna join something that tells me to run through an open field while getting shot at just to get to my target. I want to know if the Rangers are like that. I use reason and logic, and so i'm all about doing the job as stealthful as possible. I'm just not really excited about dieing as soon as possible.

So how are the missions done as Rangers?

I'm also curious about what type of body characteristics a person should have if they were planing to join. I'm pretty slim, i'm not some huge football player type guy.

Also if I were to join, just to make things much easier, what kind of physical stuff should I do to get ready for the challenge?

Thx, i'll appreciate all the feedback I can get.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

here is some feed back
shut the fuck up and read all the FAQS before you post a proper intro in the right section
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Moved to intro section
Nomad
Ranger

Re: Thinking of trying to join

Post by Nomad »

DieingForJustice wrote:Well There isn't much that really interests me in the world, I guess the number one thing I would like to do is bring down those that cause suffering and pain to others.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't know everything about Rangers at the moment, but it seems like it would be my best choice if I want to bring as much Justice as possible.
Read the previous answer.
I'm almost 21 and my futures not looking too bright at the moment and so i'm kinda running out of choices. I would love the Ranger job and training, but I wouldn't want to go through all that just to die. lol.
You think that is fucking funny, something to laugh about? You clueless little fuckwad. Real men aren't scared to die and no Ranger would ever worry about the pathetic thought-process that your spineless personality developed. You don't want to die? Then stay the fuck out of harm's way and go become a priest.
I just don't wanna join something that tells me to run through an open field while getting shot at just to get to my target.
Why? Because you think you are smarter than the person who has already proven himself as a leader, who is making an incredibly tough decision, in a split-second, because he knows that it will ultimately benefit the rest of the men on the battlefield?
I want to know if the Rangers are like that.
Yes, we follow orders without doubt or fear for our personal well-being in order to engage, close in and destroy the enemy.
I use reason and logic, and so i'm all about doing the job as stealthful as possible. I'm just not really excited about dieing as soon as possible.
What the fuck do you know about being in a firefight? You are already displaying the classic traits of a weak little bitch.
So how are the missions done as Rangers?
None of your business. Leave that up to men who aren't scared to make the ultimate sacrifice for what they believe in and defend.
I'm also curious about what type of body characteristics a person should have if they were planing to join. I'm pretty slim, i'm not some huge football player type guy.
Usually the three major components are as follows:

Brain, spine and balls.
Also if I were to join, just to make things much easier, what kind of physical stuff should I do to get ready for the challenge?
Don't be troubled, you don't have it and no amount of training will make it happen for you.
Thx, i'll appreciate all the feedback I can get.
No problem. Since you don't have the brain to figure out that you are missing the spine and balls to do this, I'll gladly tell you that you are the biggest bitch I have seen on here in a long time. Now go back to being the little twat that you are and give yourself a 10 minute time-out with a bottle of warm milk and honey, while real men kill and get killed in order to ensure that you don't get assraped by a hadji in your own home.
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Thanks Matador, you said everything I was thinking, and said it well.

This guy may get the tool of the week award.
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well, as the matador has spoken for all of us, it falls on me to bid you farewell.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

msg_dman wrote:Thanks Matador, you said everything I was thinking, and said it well.

This guy may get the tool of the week award.
Ditto!

It'll be more like Tool of the Month.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com

*the EP auto welcome
+1
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
eskimo
Embryo

Post by eskimo »

I know I am just a DEP but I had to say something.

I'll start out with I HATE YOU. You are a worthless scum sucking fuckwad and you deserve to be impaled and consumed by birds of prey. That was the most shameful intro I have ever read.

I apologize for breaking my silence Rangers. Eskimo out.
11c "High Angle Hell, Death and Destruction from above."
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

eskimo wrote:I know I am just a DEP but I had to say something.

I'll start out with I HATE YOU. You are a worthless scum sucking fuckwad and you deserve to be impaled and consumed by birds of prey. That was the most shameful intro I have ever read.

Eskimo, Thank you for your interest in national defense, but it is not necessary for you to do any heavy lifting on our behalf. We can manage quite well, thank you.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

Back off and keep reading, we got this one and it case you have forgotten

<---------------
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Admins,

Would one of you please flush real hard for me? Gracias.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Your masking fires assclown.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “Introduction Archive”