un... zonk...?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ChuckNorris

un... zonk...?

Post by ChuckNorris »

Goddamnit. Morning PT, Battalion assembles and then out of somewhere in the BCO AO someone screams out ZONK. Mad chaos as everyone can picture. Until The dark lord himself demonstrated his power and UNZONKED us... wtf, is that even possible? :roll: oh well, to show us what we were missing we did a nice 11 mile stroll, finding various mementos across post sigh... the life we lead...
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

:D You got un-zonked?!?!

That just means you didn't pop smoke fast enough! Better luck next time! :lol: :lol:
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

I have never heard of an unzonking, do Rangers run slower theese days :shock:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT is fucking funny!!!

In boot it was called, "Too slow get back!"
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Unzonked?!?!? Not unless they emptied the barracks! "ZON...hey, where is everybody?" :lol:
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
DirtyM
Ranger

Post by DirtyM »

"oh well, to show us what we were missing we did a nice 11 mile stroll, finding various mementos across post sigh... the life we lead..."

Yup; I saw you guys this morning- groups were running through our AO (parking lot, pullup bars, in between barracks, etc). Heard a few "get the fuck up here- NOW"...

Around mile nine, the sense of humor wears pretty thin with the slow dudes.
RS Class 7-92
ChuckNorris

Post by ChuckNorris »

HAHA that was probably my Plt. We took third in Batt, but had also had our 1SG change of responsability the day prior which as always entailed a lot of eight ounce curls and getting straight fuct. Oh well, the BC no shit said he chose C co to run with because he knew we had been getting trashed the night prior... Evil man...
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

NO SUCH THING AS "UN-ZONK"...not when I was in..

Shit I've jumped out my own barracks window and jumped into some female legs room before...

You just RUN like a mutha Fucka!!!

So there is no "un-zonk" just new era Rangers with not enough heart to get Zonked. :cry:
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
ChuckNorris

Post by ChuckNorris »

Not enough heart... when the PSG calls we all heed... lol besides getting your ass kicked by the man isn't my idea of a good way to start block leave. :P but thats just me...
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

ChuckNorris wrote:Not enough heart... when the PSG calls we all heed... lol besides getting your ass kicked by the man isn't my idea of a good way to start block leave. :P but thats just me...

I cant believe Chuck Norris is tlaking about getting his but kicked.... :?

On a mor serious note....RUN FASTER!!! :wink:
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: un... zonk...?

Post by RRDTm3 »

ChuckNorris wrote:Goddamnit. Morning PT, Battalion assembles and then out of somewhere in the BCO AO someone screams out ZONK. Mad chaos as everyone can picture. Until The dark lord himself demonstrated his power and UNZONKED us... wtf, is that even possible? :roll: oh well, to show us what we were missing we did a nice 11 mile stroll, finding various mementos across post sigh... the life we lead...
Fucking rookies!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

ChuckNorris wrote:Not enough heart... when the PSG calls we all heed... lol besides getting your ass kicked by the man isn't my idea of a good way to start block leave. :P but thats just me...
Pussy..the real Chuck Norris would have roundhouse kicked your "way to tall and big headed for his own good" PSG and taken his Harley.

There was actually a story about him coming to A co as an import and then forgetting his M4 on the bird one time....
ChuckNorris

Post by ChuckNorris »

ChuckNorris definately round house kicked the devil, but the Lord himself is someone even chuck don't fuck with. And for the blasphemy against my good name...

:roll: On a serious note, I am not going to lie, it wasn't the most exciting way to start a morning, but watching all the PLs and PSG's trying to chug milk and run, kick a football and not puke was worth every second of misery...

Oh yeah winners of this little scavenger hunt run thing...

Battalion S2 shop...

Return to “The Mosh Pit”