Compact FAL build.

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Ranger want2race,

Nice battle rifles there, I've been wanting one of those for a long time.

Did you use metric or english?
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Those are my favorite battle rifles of all time. Wish I owned one. I was fortunate enough to go through a several day tactical course and used an FN-FAL with walnut stocks. What a sweet shooter!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

want2race wrote:If you only remember the word box in that whole story you need to stay out of the Red Light thread for a while. :twisted:
You mean there are other forums? :shock:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Shit bro - when are you going to build guns for the rest of us? You got a business going yet?
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Spartan wrote:Shit bro - when are you going to build guns for the rest of us? You got a business going yet?
kinda what I ws thinking :D
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Spartan

Re: Custom FAL Stocks

Post by Spartan »

snakecharmer wrote:If your looking for some nice custom work for FN FAL stocks email this guy and he'll give you some photos of his workmanship. He's only interested in the FN FAL line for his custom work

eprom@birdman.org

Darry is his name.
I know your intentions are to help us out as if we are interested in FN FALs, but truly, I'd rather have a Ranger buddy who has shown a lot of good insights into how he builds his weapons build one for me than some guy I don't even know. And if he's go any intention of starting a custom gun business, there are plenty of us here who like what he's been posting - guns he built himself.

Let us know W2R.

Return to “Weapons of War”