Headin Out

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Headin Out

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Leaving to report to Ft. Campbell today, i'll keep everyone updated on what it's like ther, what unit i go to, etc. etc.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Good luck, I just met another person new to Ft. Cambell two nights ago, he just got back form Iraq. I hope ya like it there according to my Dad it was the best base he was ever stationed at (in his opinion).
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

just got here, doesnt look like thers all that much to do on post, as its a hell of alot smaller than benning.....im gonna need a car dammit.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Did you see anyone on post yet that is infantry who does NOT have a CIB? It's going to suck bad for you PHR.
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Oh ya...no CIB thats gonna hurt.Dont worry so much about what to do on post.you wil have your hands full getting used to being in a real unit instead of just being in Basic.You have volumes to learn.Theres plenty to do,just avoid Cat West.

Always remeber,the strippers only love you money :lol:

There are some clubs on post and watch you ass off post as the local PD has a hard on for GI's.Had a buddy busted for sitting outside of a bar waiting on his ride.Got him for public intooxication,wasnt doing a thing.Still had to go to court.....with the LT and PSG.Not good.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Don't take a commi round. Stay safe and keep you pretty lil' head down.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”