Hello and oops

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Much better...

Do you have a picture of the knife ?
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

I think I've seen it. Was it kinda pointy on one end and had a handle?
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Maybe this will help-

Hinson & Son, R.
2419 Edgewood Road
Columbus, GA 31906
706-327-6801
Fax 706-327-2602
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Welcome

Post a picture
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Why do I have the feeling that I have seen this whole thread before?

Look, if you can take the knife and jam it into your right thigh, take a picture for me, post it on the board and tell us how well you think it cut, I'll let you know whether you should keep it or get rid of it.

Btw, stitches are for pussies. Food for thought!
T0000009

Post by T0000009 »

[quote="tokenman67"]First off my bad, thought I read the rules and missed the forum for the intro. [quote]

Ok dumbass,

It's pretty obvious that you a complete fucking idiot!

For a "Network Enginieer" you don't know how to properly size a photo to the board specs. So it's pretty obvious that your "Degree" is usless since you can't read.

You came here looking for information on a knife but arent smart enough to go look for the manufacturer of of it. Then you post a photo thats massive.

FUCK YOUR STUPID

Then you ask a question about it actually expecting us To give a rats ass or care.

I gues if you eventually manage to pull your head out of your ass you might just get a clue but probably not.

Leave now! Before you really piss me off
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Re: Reply to Wonderful Welcome

Post by Ranger175csar »

tokenman67 wrote:Thanks so much for your insightful responses. Especially interesting are the derogatory comments from users who obviously don’t know how to spell and don’t know how to use words in their proper contexts.

Thank You to all who genuinely care to give me feedback on this item as I asked for verification of information I had already received from a dealer. I only am trying to establish if this was an issued item or private purchase knife for a specific unit. The manufacturer does not answer his telephone and my letters have not been responded to, but thanks for providing the contact information.

As to my competence and abilities I assure you that I can and did size the picture the way I wanted to which was well within the 256k limit your forum dictates. I also included the keyboard as a reference for size comparison only. In conclusion, I hope that the next time you are in a new environment that someone treats you with the same respect and courtesy that you have shown me.

FOAD

:lol: :lol: He just called you a fuck wad thats dmber than a box of rocks... :shock:

:arrow: Trying to stir pot.. :roll:
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
T0000009

Re: Reply to Wonderful Welcome

Post by T0000009 »

tokenman67 wrote:Thanks so much for your insightful responses.
Oh we just aim to please morons like you.
tokenman67 wrote:Especially interesting are the derogatory comments from users who obviously don’t know how to spell and don’t know how to use words in their proper contexts.
Which ones? You're a retard....Dumbass........ or Shut the fuck up? All this from an idiot who can't read and admitidly did not follw instructions.

Ohhhhh Impressive, how's that for derogatory shit for brains?
tokenman67 wrote:Thank You to all who genuinely care to give me feedback on this item as I asked for verification of information I had already received from a dealer.
Well there you have it, we care. Now thats funny, since we DON'T Golly you just happened to come here looking for knowledge after you talked to the dealer. You really are stupid.

tokenman67 wrote:I only am trying to establish if this was an issued item or private purchase knife for a specific unit.
And this seamed like a good place to start? How about that.
tokenman67 wrote:The manufacturer does not answer his telephone and my letters have not been responded to, but thanks for providing the contact information.
Maybe he just does'nt want to talk to you. Did it occur to you he is just ignoring a stupid brainles non reading clueless meatstick like you.
tokenman67 wrote:As to my competence and abilities I assure you that I can and did size the picture the way I wanted to which was well within the 256k limit your forum dictates.
But you forgot the dimensions, Duhhh. As in keep it under 500 pixels wide.
But Noooooo, you just had to try to impress us with your obvious lake of skill in useing a terminal.
tokenman67 wrote:I also included the keyboard as a reference for size comparison only.
Did'nt think to use a dollar bill like everybody else does? Golly you're really showing your stupidity. Keyboards are non standard in size. But you knew that .....right?
tokenman67 wrote:In conclusion, I hope that the next time you are in a new environment that someone treats you with the same respect and courtesy that you have shown me.
Does this mean you're going to leave? GRITS I hope so.

When I go into a new enviorment I READ THE RULES and follow them. Why on eart would I show any respect to a village idiot who can't even use a search engine correctly after he goes to school for 8 years?

Tell me.....please......

I really want to know.........

FOAD[/quote]

Return to “Introduction Archive”