Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Cadet-Dustin

Introduction

Post by Cadet-Dustin »

Hi, my name is Dustin, I'm 16 years old and am currently enrolled in AJROTC at Santiago High School.

I plan to enlist sometime my senior year. My goal is to become a Ranger, and I will do anything it takes. I hope to get alot of information, tips, and anything else that will be usfull in the future. Thank u Rangers.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Use the search button kid. Every question you have has already been answered. Including where babies come from.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

Welcome. Read the FAQs and get yourself an Avatar from the Newts section. Good luck with everything.
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Oreo wrote:Welcome. Read the FAQs and get yourself an Avatar from the Newts section. Good luck with everything.
Cookie square your ass away. PM him and get him on the right path.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Up yours, you little shit.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Head175
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Head175 »

Cadet-Dustin wrote:Hi, my name is Dustin, I'm 16 years old and am currently enrolled in AJROTC at Santiago High School.

I plan to enlist sometime my senior year. My goal is to become a Ranger, and I will do anything it takes. I hope to get alot of information, tips, and anything else that will be usfull in the future. Thank u Rangers.
Cadet-Dustin, I steered you to this site in order for you to find the answers you needed to become a warrior. I called you out on some questionable things on your site and you responded promptly, owned up to your mistake, and said you were going to square yourself away.

Because of your apparent motivation, I mentioned that you should join this site and learn as much as you possibly could. I did however warn you to come with thick skin and that nobody here was going to hold your hand. This is a serious site with real warriors.

So, here it begins. I told you quite plainly to not use your cute abbreviation/ mispelling shit here. I said,
"...your grammer needs to be appropriate when conducting conversations with me. Everything in your life needs to breath professionalism. No more cute abbreviations, no more mispelled words. This is only going to help you.... [Rangers] will take offense to your grammer towards them, they will see it as a lack of respect. They will assume that you are talking to them like one of your buddies."
An email you sent me said you were 15, your myspace profile says you are 19, and now you say you are 16. You need to square your fucked up ass away.

I will not rake responsibility for your integrity violations here. Fix your shit. Follow the rules. Learn as much as you can. The knowledge on this site can help you attain your goal, but it is ultimately up to you to succeed.

Welcome.
RLTW
1/75 Ranger Batt. 4/99-3/03 Class 07-00
Bco. 1st. Plt &
Sniper Plt.
SOTIC
French Mtn Warfare School
EMT-I

MOLON LABE!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Vee
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Vee »

Head175 wrote:

So, here it begins. I told you quite plainly to not use your cute abbreviation/ mispelling shit here.
Strike one.

Head175 wrote:
An email you sent me said you were 15, your myspace profile says you are 19, and now you say you are 16. You need to square your fucked up ass away.

Strike two.

Head175 wrote: I will not rake responsibility for your integrity violations here. Fix your shit.

I see a strike three comin yer way.
RSD 96-99
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome.

.....so U wanna B a Ranger hu? :roll:
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

He's already a lying piece of shit... I am just curious, is he bait now for the shark tank or what?
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Welcome
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Cadet-Dustin

Post by Cadet-Dustin »

I am sorry Ranger Vac,Ranger RTO,Ranger Vee, and Ranger Head175. Rangers, the reason I put 16 is due to the FAQ I know I should have put 15 now. I understand complety that I deserve to be chewed out for this. If I screw up I will take the full blame and I will have absolutly no problem falling on my ass.

The only thing I can do if I fall is get back up brush myself off and keep going. Thank you Rangers.
Head175
Ranger

Post by Head175 »

Cadet-Dustin wrote:I am sorry Ranger Vac,Ranger RTO,Ranger Vee, and Ranger Head175.
Don't forget VAK God of CAS/Curtain Wiper :shock:
RLTW
1/75 Ranger Batt. 4/99-3/03 Class 07-00
Bco. 1st. Plt &
Sniper Plt.
SOTIC
French Mtn Warfare School
EMT-I

MOLON LABE!
Cadet-Dustin

Post by Cadet-Dustin »

Sorry VAK God of CAS/Curtain Wiper It wont happen again.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

So what yer saying is that you fucking lied to the Ranger community in your very first post.

And you lied about meeting one of the requirements of being a member of the site?
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”