F'ing Freezing or F'ing Hot!

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

DS we could split this thread instead of higjacking it but why did you think SERE was harder than Ranger School, I had a fucking blast there, except for the last little bit. " Where is war baby, pushy, pushy!!!!"
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

I was with all old time SF guys on my E&E team except for one 1st bat LT who was a stick in the mud. Some famous last words while on E&E " Hey come pull security for me" " Kick your boots off so we don’t leave mud on the floor" and the one that make me a bit nervous even today when I am not religious " God wont mind, we are starving"
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

dude i hit the same church! i never got slapped in the RTL!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Even better, our instructor put me in charge of the last movement, so I said self he is not coming out to check on us again so we bugged out in daylight made the trip real quick and laid up at the cemetery. Got the call at 0 dark 30 to move out. WILCO! Called back about 5 hrs later to tell him we made it, got some good rack before the fun began.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”