Rangers in iraq?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
ren8g8de

Rangers in iraq?

Post by ren8g8de »

Hi,
I was wondering if there were any rangers that deployed to iraq.

It seems to me that rangers are the best at urban combat.....am I wrong in thinking this? Don't rangers specialize in handling these types of environments?

Thanks for your time.
tom72

Post by tom72 »

Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Banned

Post by Ranger »

ren8g8de and Tom72 you are both banned from this site. ren8g8de for requesting information to compromise our Rangers and Tom for responding. I don't care what you think you know Tom, if you think you are going to be a Ranger someday, I hope to God you don't make it. I will do my best to find out your name to insure you NEVER become a Ranger.

Fuck off, both of you.

Tom: From your posts, I see you live in a small town called Alice, near Corpus Christi. That there was a shooting at your high school. Gee, your high school should be hard to locate - lets see, you also divulged that you work with the high school newspaper - you've made it so easy to discover exactly WHO the fuck you are. Prepare to get FUCKED. YOU may as well quit the first day of RIP, I am going to lobby hard, along with other Rangers on this board, to see that you never make it. Scumbag.

If anyone else visiting this site notices requests for or posts stating the whereabouts of Rangers fighting the enemy of our country, putting themselves at risk so that the rest of us can enjoy our FREEDOMS in the most bad-assed country of the face of the earth, please send me a Private Message letting me know.

Thank you

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”