Checking in with a question

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Nancy

Checking in with a question

Post by Nancy »

I'm an airsoft instructor at a local field, and I want to join the rangers. I think 9/11 sux and I figure I could take some of my tactical knowledge from years of airsoft and apply it in the rangers.

I was wondering though, since I'll know so much more than everyone else about weapons and tactics and stuff, is there any possibility I'd be given some kind of credit for it, maybe even made a junior instructor for weapons and tactics or something? That would be cool, I think I could teach people lots of stuff, I look forward to using my knowledege to help better the army

I know you guys aren't going to believe I'm a real airsoft instructor, so heres a pic of me and my buddies ona recon mission to show I'm for real:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Ok, bud. Check it out. The pictures are great and all, but doing it for a living is, put mildly, a whole different ball of wax. First of all, expand your intro a little more. Where are you from? How old? Do you go to school? etc. Second, make sure you read all the FAQ's and rules. When addressing a Ranger, make sure you put "Ranger" in front of his name. I would further suggest that you read alot more and post less, initally. Use the search button. Every question you have about Rangering and the Army has been answered at some point in time. Yes, every one of them. So go forth, search, read and in the highly unlikely case that you can't find what your looking for, post a question.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

It's gotta be an Admin. :roll:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

I actually think you could be used as a training aid. If the movie screen ever breaks, your ass could be used as a fill in. My God you FAT FUCK!!! HOLY SHIT, how can you avoid not getting pummeled??? Although, I give you a little credit for coming on here with this joke as I haven't laughed this hard since Moni thought she was going to actually pick up one of these sick fuckers.

WAIT, WAIT!!! Dude, I've got a hot tip for you... OK, before you try to squeeze your fat ass back through the door in a huff, I actually hear that if you go talk to "hit_it", PM the fuck out of him, one with your bio info, one with what you want to do, one telling him ALL ABOUT how cool you are and how hip you are with AirSoft and what your training goals are with the Ranger's-fuck it, you know what, tell him that you not only want to train the Ranger's, tell him you think you could teach him a fucking thing or two about weapons and tactics, then finally tell him how awesome a man you are... Get it done quickly now!!!

Bwaahhahahahahahahahaha

Hit_it, Brother if this fat fucker actually does it I am not going to apoligize as you have to admit, it was KIND of funny.... But you have my total blessing to open fire. Although this is obviously some retarded joke.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
HarleyRider
Paratrooper

Post by HarleyRider »

Holy shit. This has to be the funniest post I have ever seen. The picture alone is worth a thousand words.
101st 96-98
25th 98-00
173rd 00-03
JRTC 2003-Mar 06
On orders back to 173rd
AnotherDumbKid
Tadpole

Post by AnotherDumbKid »

PM inbound. Don't post again until you read it.
ManchuLeg
Tadpole

Post by ManchuLeg »

Holy mother of hippocrocapig's
What are you doing reconnaissance on, White Castle?
I didn't even know they built BDU's in that size.

There's no way this can be for real. :shock:
4/21 Infantry 92-93
1/9 Infantry 93-95

Keep up the fire!

7th Infantry Division "Light"
Light - Silent - Deadly
Masters of the Night
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Believe me, when I saw this, I almost had Touret's Syndrome with my keyboard. However, taking Tool's rant to heart, I decided at least meet the kid half way and not flame him right off the bat. You know what pissed me off though? These kids have got better kit than I do and I'm on active duty. Got to admit though, the 240 is kind of cool.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

I can't stop laughing at the swollen dick head on the right.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Is this another little parody by the Sand Gnome? Maybe the Pastor has hired live aggressors for the ranch?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Jim wrote:Is this another little parody by the Sand Gnome? Maybe the Pastor has hired live aggressors for the ranch?

No shit......the PRR (pork roast Rangers).
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel much better for viewing the pics in this thread.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Southern_Brit
Tadpole

Post by Southern_Brit »

The one in the middle has done his homework - dressed in Para smock complete with wings and DZ patch - even sporting a fucking GMPG!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I cracked the fuck up when I saw Jaba the Hut in Cami's. Holy Mother of Moni...boy must have to have that helmet surgically removed....
Designer sun glasses make his look thinner dont you think>
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “Introduction Archive”