ArmySloth Slogs In

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
August-O TwentyFive-O

Post by August-O TwentyFive-O »

hahaha, back to ranger school Im told that being Ranger Qualifyed means you completed ranger school and aren't assigned to a ranger unit.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

ArmySloth-

Please make your next post an introduction in the appropriate forum.
Also since you are a Newt select an avatar from the Newts gallery, and be sure not to get one that someone already has.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

ArmySloth wrote:hahaha, back to ranger school Im told that being Ranger Qualifyed means you completed ranger school and aren't assigned to a ranger unit.
:roll:
knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

ArmySloth wrote:hahaha, back to ranger school Im told that being Ranger Qualifyed means you completed ranger school and aren't assigned to a ranger unit.
Did you want to know something or are you just wasting board space for nothing? Also an iintroduction in the DEP Commo Zone would be nice.

RafterMan
Unless you are a DEP, then choose an avatar out of the correct category.
If you need assitance then PM me...it isn't rocket science.

Knightcat
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Who is this dumbfuck?????? Occupation "stident".... :roll:

Is there a point to your drivel....or???????
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Vote to ban.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ranger Saltbitch let's see if he cowboy's up to your other request....
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ranger Saltbitch,

I second the motion.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

I third the motion.

I love to watch dipshits in action. I'm bored.

RLTW
Bell
August-O TwentyFive-O

Post by August-O TwentyFive-O »

lol, it was meant to be a question...and im not going to take the time to introduce myself to a forum in which I don't plan on attending. Anyways this bad ass attitude of the net is a waste of time you people can play your silly little dipshit ranger games on your own time people come on here to ask question and they expect them to be answered we don't need shitty comebacks and or comments from people who think they are the best thing since sliced bread.. rangers aren't. Having an attitude over the net just tells me how much of an ego you guys really have. Reminds of marines and how cocky those jarheads are. Banning someone already, just shows how immature you idiots are and who cares about the fucking avatar make the biggest deal of nothing. Keep your "badass" attitudes to your fucking self.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Fuckstick...where do I start????

How about...
people come on here to ask question and they expect them to be answered we don't need shitty comebacks and or comments from people who think they are the best thing since sliced bread.. rangers aren't.
Hey welfare motherfucker, you think we exist to answer your stupid fucking questions???? Cuz you are too lazy to search? And where did you post a question? All I saw was stupid drivel? "It was meant to be a question..." Well it came out like the liquid that seeps from your 4th point of contact.....

and who is "we"...your buttbuddy???

What is the best thing sinced sliced bread? The fact that your mom can take 3 cocks in her mouth at the same time? Or the fact that she doesn't swallow, that she spits it in your mouth?

Fucktard.

Keep this one around a little longer.....
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

ArmySloth wrote:lol, it was meant to be a question...and im not going to take the time to introduce myself to a forum in which I don't plan on attending. Anyways this bad ass attitude of the net is a waste of time you people can play your silly little dipshit ranger games on your own time people come on here to ask question and they expect them to be answered we don't need shitty comebacks and or comments from people who think they are the best thing since sliced bread.. rangers aren't. Having an attitude over the net just tells me how much of an ego you guys really have. Reminds of marines and how cocky those jarheads are. Banning someone already, just shows how immature you idiots are and who cares about the fucking avatar make the biggest deal of nothing. Keep your "badass" attitudes to your fucking self.
Well, with that kind of attitude, it will not get you very far in the military. You would not say anything of that sort to CO. The Rangers here do not "Act". They are willing to give their time to help us. With you bouncing around and asking questions that can be easily answered by the use of the search button is a waste of their time to answer it.
just shows how immature you idiots are and who cares about the fucking avatar make the biggest deal of nothing. Keep your "badass" attitudes to your fucking self
This statement shows how immature you are being on someone's forum, that they set up with their own time. You complain about having a badass attitude, yet you are coming off as a Wannabe Know it all when you clearly do not. I am not saying i know it all. If you think you are badass then shut your mouth and man up for your own mistakes. These Rangers are not here to baby you, me, or anyone else. They are here to converse with fellow Rangers and they have allowed us to listen in to gain intel about what lays ahead for many of us. You, and everyone else here that are not Rangers are there guest.

A lot of questions are answered by the search button, more direct questions that are not asked everyday can, may, when the Rangers see fit to answer them. The Rangers are helping us help ourselves here. They are teaching us what the military will teach us.

So I suggest you either
A) Introduce yourself with an apology to everyone on the bored
B) Stay silent and lay low until you regained enough sense to do option A
C) If you can't seem to take an insult over the internet don't bother coming here, or join the military, for you will just waste someone else chances of being there that wants to be there.

Edit: If you want the help You can PM me and I can set you straight about how to operate here with sense.
Last edited by Ace on January 26th, 2004, 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Good post Ace......

You've got some capitalizing to do though.... :wink:
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

Hope that is a little better Ranger wm311... Sorry if I still have mistakes. I have an insane itch problem. I went hiking in a river bed for about 7 miles Sunday. A sand bar sank in and i rolled along the side of it right into a huge bush of Poison Oak. Its not feeling all the well at all; I look like a fucking disease ridden "Stay Puff Marshmallow Man".
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You guys have got to be practically neighbors.

*Don't even think about it: Unless it sounds like A as in neighbor or weigh*

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”