worthless info

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Horned Toad
Ranger

worthless info

Post by Horned Toad »

Guess what, left over hamburger helper mixes well with left over spaghetti. I wasn’t that hungry so I didn’t add any ramen
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Ranger Horned Toad, you'll probably wind up getting the shits out of that. :shock:
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

A can of smoked oysters and some mayo is just like tuna salad....only different. :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Hoover
Ranger

Re: worthless info

Post by Hoover »

Horned Toad wrote:Guess what, left over hamburger helper mixes well with left over spaghetti. I wasn’t that hungry so I didn’t add any ramen

are you out in the field or what?...........only a Ranger would mix such a weird buch o' stuff together and call it a meal.....got Beer?...hope so Ranger :lol:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hoover wrote:
Horned Toad wrote:Guess what, left over hamburger helper mixes well with left over spaghetti. I wasn’t that hungry so I didn’t add any ramen

are you out in the field or what?...........only a Ranger would mix such a weird buch o' stuff together and call it a meal.....got Beer?...hope so Ranger :lol:
hmmmm...you guys wouldn't believe what I eat. Everything! Cold pizza wrapped around a hot dog and dip it in salsa.......left over hamburger dumped in the pan and a half dozen eggs stirred up in it. Eat with a spoon right from the pan.....

Nothing gets tossed here. It's all consumed. Single guys can do that!! :lol:

RLTW
Bell
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Bell wrote:
Hoover wrote:

hmmmm...you guys wouldn't believe what I eat. Everything! Cold pizza wrapped around a hot dog and dip it in salsa.......left over hamburger dumped in the pan and a half dozen eggs stirred up in it. Eat with a spoon right from the pan.....

RLTW
Bell
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's all good.
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Bell wrote:
Hoover wrote:

RLTW
Bell

You Cats should get together and open a Bar and Grill.........call it "Consume Fuckin' This" or something.....? :lol:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Hoover wrote:

.....got Beer?...:lol:

better
GOT GUNINNESS

i was actually cleaning out the fridge getting ready for a move :D
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Horned Toad wrote:
Hoover wrote:

.....got Beer?...:lol:

better
GOT GUNINNESS

i was actually cleaning out the fridge getting ready for a move :D

Why didn't you say so in the first place Bubba?......Guinness?........food is now to be considered secondary!!!!! :lol:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

RLTW
Bell

Ranger Bell,

You been peeking in my kitchen? Pizza wraped hot dogs in salsa are old hat.

:lol: :lol:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Has anyone else ever added Tobasco sauce to Copenhagen?

Or is that just me?
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Has anyone else ever added Tobasco sauce to Copenhagen?

Or is that just me?
No, thats old hat too. Course, I usually put it in the bottom of my eye lids....really does keep you awake.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Bell wrote:
Hoover wrote:

RLTW
Bell
I am not getting why this is a bad thing? It's what I do when I don't feel like grilling out.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Southern_Brit
Tadpole

Post by Southern_Brit »

Do you guys have a classic 'military' food favourite?

The British Army live off Egg Banjos... an egg sandwich.

A fried egg (sunny side up or whatever you call it :wink: ) in between two peices of cheap white bread... that's it! Always a winner!

Oh...called an Egg banjo, because you will always end up holding it away from you in one hand while wiping the egg that has run all over you off with the other hand.... like playing a banjo.

:roll: I know, we're a weird bunch!
eltrane
Tadpole

Post by eltrane »

There's nothing like a couple fried egg sandwiches with bacon, washed down with some Harp Lager.

Fuck. I'm hungry
RIP SSG Greg Gourley KIA Hawija 22 Feb 06

11b pig gunner 2/2 inf 84-86, TL 2/87 inf, 5/8 inf, 86-88

Return to “The Mosh Pit”