A Shakespearean Mermaid's Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

bubblicious
Embryo

A Shakespearean Mermaid's Intro

Post by bubblicious »

Hi, my name is Ariel. I am currently seventeen-years-old (eighteen on 27 Sept.) and starting my freshman year of college in Atlanta, Georgia come the end of August. I declared my major as Psychology as I am planning on being a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. I have actually been reading the Ranger Forums for quite a while now (the stories are my favorite!).

So why would someone like me be on the Ranger Boards in the first place? I am dating someone that is enlisting (actually he enlisted today – still at MEPs) with the Option 40 and Ranger contract. I’m sorry if I used the terms incorrectly. We have been together for almost a year now. Now if you haven’t gagged yourself to death yet: 1. Thank you for still reading and 2. I have come looking for everyone’s, esp. the Rangers and the Ranger Spouses, opinions on the general subjects of dating and marriage.

I know it is a personal thing to ask of all of you, but I would really appreciate it if you could give me some idea of what my future relationship might be like since he is enlisting and I am going to school for at least seven more years. My post may seem vague but that is because I am unsure of what I am asking for. But I know that we both love each other and want to be together.

Thank you very much for reading my post.

~Ariel

P.S. Emoticons are so adorable! AND Am I to use a NEWT avatar?
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

We've recently been notified that RTO is our resident advisor on all matter's of relationships and the heart... as most of us still believe in the Mantra that good relationship's end when we get the girl back and SNAP... you were 17 right?

Nevermind, you are MUCH, MUCH too young to know about relationships and should be more concerned about where your Barbie Doll collection is heading and how much Bubblicious you have left... Little Tommy will send you a note after 5th hour and let you know which thing to circle.

Good Luck
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

usaftacp wrote: Nevermind, you are MUCH, MUCH too young to know about relationships and should be more concerned about where your Barbie Doll collection is heading and how much Bubblicious you have left... Little Tommy will send you a note after 5th hour and let you know which thing to circle.

Good Luck
Freakin classic.

Look kid you all are way to young to worry about forever. Just enjoy the moments.

Bubblicious...............thats beauty!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
elle
Tadpole

Post by elle »

Hi Ariel, pm inbound.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist?

You're the perfect woman for him. :D

If it's in the cards,

and it plays itself out,

You'll get married.

Have kids.

Get PMS.

Drive him off.

Paperwork.

Child support.

Start an activist group for severely affected former spouses of "What was I thinking and why did it just hit me????"

Write a book.

Be on Oprah.

And go on.

Glad I could help.

Welcome :lol:

FTR, I like Shakespeare as much as green pea soup.......yuck.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Hello Ariel, I am going to let the ladies of the house advise you on this, but will give you my opinion.
My take is you are much too young to be in a serious relationship. With seven years of school ahead of you, these are the times of your lives.

Try going for a while being alone. Not dating anyone. Or dating other guys as well. Much too young to be thinking marriage or kids, and in my opinion, too young to settle down on what you think now may be 'the one.'
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Hi Ariel! Welcome to the site.
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Welcome to the site Ariel, see you on the ladies side! :wink:
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Warriorwife wrote:Welcome to the site Ariel, see you on the ladies side! :wink:
Is this the "Warning Section" or the "Welcome Section?"

:lol: :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Shut the fuck up
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Welcome to the site.

Since you have been lurking for a while you have most likely figured out we have our ways.

This site has a lot to offer and you get out of it what you put in. We have a great group of Ladies here and they may be a great help to you.

Good luck to you and your possible Future Ranger.

Buy the way, is your boyfriend a member here? If not, why?
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome

This is just a momentary lapse of reason on your part Ariel. While your lover if he makes Ranger, lets say he does. He will believe he is God's gift to women and therefore have to share himself with women all over the world while you wait at home.

As time goes on you will come to realize from your studies that what RTO and others were saying is that you should get to know the real Ariel 1st before you jump into relationships. Ariel should be whole instead of just a half of a relationship, understand Dearie?

I also believe we should change your name to Dearie since we already have a bobbilicious on this site unless you and her are twins and are sharing the same man!

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Steadfast wrote:Welcome

He will believe he is God's gift to women and therefore have to share himself with women all over the world while you wait at home.
:shock:

Return to “Introduction Archive”