Riddle me this:

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

SmileyTFJ

Re: Riddle me this:

Post by SmileyTFJ »

SnafuRacer wrote:2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

Took a picture of him and developed it herself!
Daisey

Post by Daisey »

2. She murders her first husband. Goes to dinner with her second husband.

4. Newspaper

5. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

SnafuRacer wrote:1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.

The first is full of raging fires,
the second is full of assassins with loaded guns,
and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.

Which room is safest for him?
The Lions, they are all dead!
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

SnafuRacer wrote:6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
A, I, O, U!

#3 I've heard before so I won't answer. I'm still trying to figure out the black red/grey thing...don't think it's newspaper...but only thing I can think of...

Thanks Snaf...I needed this to relieve my boredom at drill! Got anymore? Don't forget...I have to be here tomorrow too!
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

I'm thinking of getting a yo-yo.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
Kwith
Tadpole

Post by Kwith »

3. Freeze the water in one of the jugs?

4. Charcoal! (I was having a cook out today).
ROS

Post by ROS »

SnafuRacer wrote:1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

***Answers will be posted tonight :)***
I'll refrain from answering them all but I'm guessing I can tell you from where you chose your name. ;)
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Kwith wrote:3. Freeze the water in one of the jugs?

Would have to be both of them. You remove the jugs (that sounds so wrong :shock: ) then put the ice in the barrel. You could not only freeze one because you can't use the jugs to get the water into the barrel.
Daisey

Post by Daisey »

I think you're right about the charcoal.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The Lions are all dead. Duh :roll:

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

She's a photographer and she held the film under water to develop the image.

3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

It doesn't say 'pour the water', so I would put the entire jugs w/water into the barrel. :roll:

5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

The 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd. :roll:

6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

Oh, Gee, I'll think about that forever. :roll:

***Answers will be posted tonight :)***
:roll:
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

TEXASDAISY_27 wrote:

I think you're right about the charcoal.
Yup...me too!

Curiosity satisfied...whatcha got for tomorrow? Keep in mind I have one more day of boredom. The only other thing I did today was read someone's promotion orders in formation.
Daisey

Post by Daisey »

We all did pretty good!!

Thanks SnafuRacer!!! Give us more!!! :wink:
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Got any chocolate pics?

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”