Update on Michael Crappy Pants Crook.....

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Re: Update on Michael Crappy Pants Crook.....

Post by Silverback »

SSG Rock wrote:We all remember the recent total thrashing that little cocksucker got on Hannity and Colmes the other day. I tried to access his web site this morning and it had been removed by the ISP (big surprise there huh?), so, he apparently has a new ISP. Check it out, now his mindless hate is being directed at guess who? Yep, Sean Hannity, this dumb ass really is obsessed, totally off his rocker. Someone just needs to double tap this loser and soon.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:G2 ... et/+&hl=en
What you found was a cache of his website, which means it is not an active page but a snapshot of an active page.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

WTF.
Dumbass wrote:Let's look at 9/11 logically: it wasn't a national emergency...it was a New York City (the rest of the state didn't suffer), Washington DC, and some-field-in-Pennsylvania problem. The people that died chose to go to work that day, or chose to get on that flight, or chose to rush in like a moron when everyone else was being smart and rushing out.
What a prick.

Maybe he's trying to commit suicide-by-angered-citizen.
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Stickman
Tadpole

Post by Stickman »

What's "interesting", I guess is a word that could be used, is that his whole focus and arguements are all about money. That's what he bitches about.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The excessive base salaries must be reduced.

All of the extra allowances must be eliminated. Soldiers should be made to pay all of their expenses (food, rent, uniforms, etc.) from base salary, just as it is in the real world. The soldiers should be made to pay 100% of the cost of medical insurance, and co-pays should be doubled from their current rate.

If a soldier chooses off-base housing (and is eligible) he/she should pay for it out of base salary. We, the taxpayers, should not pay their rent. Isn't it enough our taxes pay for barracks? We'd be better off with pup tents.

No soldier should get a tax break, as referenced to in IRS Topic 853-- No amount of money earned overseas by a US soldier should be exempted from taxes.

The taxpayers should not have to pay for burial. If life insurance won't cover it (i.e. war) then the family should pay for it, just as it is in the real world. How is it our fault they chose to die?

Our underlying problem is this: the military is a lifestyle these morons chose. What idiot risks their life for a country? It's what they chose. Hopefully, they knew in their hearts this is abusing taxpayers' money, and they enlisted anyway. So...Forsake our Troops! Let 'em die in combat-- we don't need their ilk in this country! "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He seems pissed that what he thinks is that people join and just sit on their ass and make money, get housing and get tax breaks. I wish he could be in for a year, just to see how it is and what a cockgobbler he is.

he's just an oxygen thief.
A 2-505
C 1-506 Camp Greaves, S. Korea

Have you seen my keys to Area J?
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Fuck him, I hope he dies, soon.
Slowly and very very painfully. :twisted:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
chadrob30
US Army Veteran

Post by chadrob30 »

Got this link off a cached version of the cocksucker's website...
http://www.atrueamerican.com/
Basic-Ft. Benning GA A Co 2/54 INF Jan. '92
D Co 3/5 CAV Kirch Gons Germany 92-94
C Bat 1-190 FA MTNG 94-1998
HHC 1-13 AR Ft. Riley KS 1999-2001
11B, 11M, 13B, 77F
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

I wonder if he on the payroll of Al Qaeda?
Maybe the FBI should start a file on him. :twisted:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Just out of curiosity, we've already discussed him. More than once now, I am thinking numerous times, so why are we actually playing into his agenda and giving him exactly what he wants, more air time, more play and more attention. Let him whither and die on the vine. Fuck giving him attention....
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

usaftacp wrote:Just out of curiosity, we've already discussed him. More than once now, I am thinking numerous times, so why are we actually playing into his agenda and giving him exactly what he wants, more air time, more play and more attention. Let him whither and die on the vine. Fuck giving him attention....
Good point.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

usaftacp wrote:Just out of curiosity, we've already discussed him. More than once now, I am thinking numerous times, so why are we actually playing into his agenda and giving him exactly what he wants, more air time, more play and more attention. Let him whither and die on the vine. Fuck giving him attention....
Thanks tacp, I feel the same way!

If we're going to discuss anything, it should be how to get rid of the "SOB!!" :twisted:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “The Mosh Pit”