tonight on f/x

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

bulldawgdude
Tadpole

tonight on f/x

Post by bulldawgdude »

hello everyone i thought i would let everyone know Black Hawk Down is on tonight at 7:00 on f/x
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.....Stronger Men CAN.....Lesser Men FAIL ~~~read it from Ranger Desert Sloth
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Doesn't f/x have commerical interruptions?

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Probably will only be 20 or 30 minutes long if it is to be 'edited for content' :!:
Kwith
Tadpole

Post by Kwith »

I was just watching it for a little bit. I saw it when it came out in the theaters, but stations like F/X, USA, TBS, TNT, etc edit the hell out of movies like these. It's no where near the same when it is edited for content, time, and with all those commercials.

Just a quick question: Do you Rangers like to watch movies like these? I ask because a recruiter who has been in the service for a long time now has told me she doesn't like to watch certain scenes because she knows these things really happened to soldiers and friends. Another recruiter told me that he isn't into war movies because he has been through combat, and seeing it on a screen doesn't hold a candle to living through the real experience. He feels like these "hollywood soldiers" are pansies.
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

I saw the end of BHD while I was waiting for the season premier of Rescue Me to come on. It looks like season 2 will be as good as season 1.
Stew86
Tadpole

Post by Stew86 »

I saw the premier for Over There a series show about a fictional group of soldiers, and what they go through together in Iraq.
BAC Class 38-06

"He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him."
-John 7:18
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DROP!!!!
(I'm speakin of all non-Ranger personnel btw)

You guys sound like a bunch of women talkin about fuckin soap operas or something...........GeezSus :roll: (season 2 of what? Rescue me? WTF?)

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

TV rots yer FUCKING BRAIN!
RSD 96-99

Return to “The Mosh Pit”