Running Cadence

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Running Cadence

Post by AbnRgr289 »

jwsiii wrote:Does anyone know how the rest of this cadence goes? I only know the first part.

I love hand-to-hand
Stick 'em in the eye with a toothbrush baby
I love hand-to-hand
Fix bayonets and follow me
"NO!"
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEBE!!!

Did you ask permission to post? Do you walk on the right hand side of the walls, ask permission to eat, fart, sleep, cough and puke!?!

If so DROP!!!

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

jwsiii wrote:Wow, I don't know what I did to deserve that. It seemed like a simple question. If you were the only Rangers I had ever met, I wouldn't think much of Rangers. Luckily, I've met enough other Rangers to know that they're outstanding soldiers who are almost always willing to help me out.

By the way, I'm not a plebe anymore. I don't know why it still says that. I can't figure out how to change it.
Shut the fuck up.

Asshole.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

popcorn. get cher popcorn right here. .50 cents per bag! POPCORN !

and now, for the MAIN event. Let's Get Ready to RRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEE!!!
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

SnafuRacer wrote:
jwsiii wrote:Wow, I don't know what I did to deserve that. It seemed like a simple question. If you were the only Rangers I had ever met, I wouldn't think much of Rangers. Luckily, I've met enough other Rangers to know that they're outstanding soldiers who are almost always willing to help me out.

By the way, I'm not a plebe anymore. I don't know why it still says that. I can't figure out how to change it.

"Here we go with the attitude!" :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

There are some of the most squared away Mother Fuckers right "here!!"

There is years and years of experience right at your fingertips. Use it to your advantage!!

If you want to learn, be quiet for a while and read!!! :wink:

If you dont, keep running your "Cock Holster!!" :twisted:

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
mikelogics
Tadpole

Post by mikelogics »

So...... you're a yearling. :roll:
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

SFOC Class 77-94
Tm Ldr, SF Tm 1302 95-96
CO, 12th SF Co. SFR(A) SOCOM PA 97-99
CO, 66th Infantry Battalion 10th Infantry Divison, Philippine Army (current)
Bell

Post by Bell »

You can't change it. I can call ya anything I want. So....what are you?

RLTW
Bell
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

I think yall scared back to his dorm room!
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Stew86
Tadpole

Post by Stew86 »

jwsiii, PM sent.
BAC Class 38-06

"He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him."
-John 7:18
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

You see, this is why I hate rotc cock suckers.

I offer the following advice for rotc pukes:

A large percentage of your questions and comments are stupid. If there is a valid question, some btdt will answer it.

If nobody responds to your question or comment, it is stupid.

If someone responds with any sort of derogatory remark, it is because what you have previously typed is stupid, or because you are stupid.

Do not appologize over and over and over.

Every service member here can kill you. Think about that when you're a fucked up officer giving fucked up orders. Learn and apply.

If you want to be a real officer, a real leader of men, enlist first, then go to OCS. You will be squared the fuck away and want to crush the life out of rotc fucks and those that came straight out of college.

Unlike the Rangers here, I was in the conventional Army. I have seen what you arrogant pukes become. ATFU! In the land of minimal standards, you motherfuckers are in abundance.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Damn thanx man. You know After talking to a couple of the ROTC cadets on this site I started to change my attitude about cadiots. Then you come along like a ray of sunshione and reinforce my original thoughts. Fucking Moron.

The only difference between a 2lt and a E-1 is the Pay. :evil:
It's all good.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”