1000 pushup club

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Leatherneck wrote:Like this one?

From the Cheesecake Factory website:

TONS OF FUN BURGER
Yes, It's True! Double Patties, Double Cheese, Triple Sesame-Seed Bun
with Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Pickles and Secret Sauce.
Served with Fries

:D
Bro, that was some heavy-weight, wasn't it? And you had chicken.... :roll:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

You guys are admitting on a Hooah website that you went to the cheesecake factory together???????????

WTF?

and washed it down with some saltmalt or some testicle tonic????

Told you to be careful EP, them gyrenes technically are still part of the navy..........

:roll:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

wm311 wrote:You guys are admitting on a Hooah website that you went to the cheesecake factory together???????????

WTF?

and washed it down with some saltmalt or some testicle tonic????

Told you to be careful EP, them gyrenes technically are still part of the navy..........

:roll:
Bro, I had my wife with me.....not to worry. I chased it down with a couple Guinness stouts, which has been approved as the Official Beverage of the 75th Ranger Regt. Leatherneck kept his hands where we could see them at all times. :wink:
RLTW
EP
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

That makes more sense....

The Ranger brought a hot woman and the Marine, well the Marine came looking for a hot man......

:wink:

Big fan of the cheesecake factory....Love them chicken tacos!!!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Kirk's as tall as my kneecaps...besides, nothing I haven't told him anyway!!!

Ya know I love me some Gyrenes!

:wink:
typeA
Tadpole

Post by typeA »

405 in about 1 hour... I'll try to set aside 4 hours this weekend
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Originally Posted by EP:
Bro, I had my wife with me.....not to worry. I chased it down with a couple Guinness stouts, which has been approved as the Official Beverage of the 75th Ranger Regt. Leatherneck kept his hands where we could see them at all times.
RLTW
EP
I attended Ranger Rendevous in '98 at Benning. Miller Beer was the offical beer at that time. Miller had generously donated 30 kegs of their brew for the reunion which lasted 6 days. We old timers were glad to see the active Rangers coming by and helping us old timers polish off the beer. But at the end we found out that we all only consummed 27 kegs of beer. A crying shame.

I am happy to find out another beer has replaced Miller. (Thanks for the info EP)

I have been practicing PU's too but I am doing them while disco dancing, a favorite of mine. Not on the ground just pushing air. lol, best I can do! Still working on reaching 500. :D
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Steadfast wrote:I attended Ranger Rendevous in '98 at Benning. Miller Beer was the offical beer at that time. Miller had generously donated 30 kegs of their brew for the reunion which lasted 6 days.
Actually, that made them the official beer of the 75th Ranger Regiment Association, not of the 75th Ranger Regiment. Active duty military units are not supposed to endorse consumer goods by their brand name, although there are many brand name consumer product manufacturers which like to donate and affiliate their product with certain units. In my view, that's a good thing, but it does not make me any more inclined to purchase their product if when presented with alternatives... such as Guiness.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

I might add that Guinness is the official brew of the 75th Ranger Regt. only because Pete and I decided it was. :? It's not like Guinness or the 75th Ranger Regt. know anything about it. :wink: If I was God, the oil fields of Iraq would be flowing with Guinness, not oil. 8)
RLTW
EP
Cat

Post by Cat »

EarthPig wrote:I might add that Guinness is the official brew of the 75th Ranger Regt. only because Pete and I decided it was. :? It's not like Guinness or the 75th Ranger Regt. know anything about it. :wink: If I was God, the oil fields of Iraq would be flowing with Guinness, not oil. 8)
RLTW
EP
I know this is off topic but . . .I went to Ireland almost three years ago. While I was there we toured the Guinness plant in Dublin. After the tour was over we all got free pints. That stuff was the worst I have ever tasted, it took me hours to get that taste out of my mouth. There was a spilt down the middle as to who liked it. All the guys I was with like it whereas all the females hated it. I thought that was interesting. I understand Guinness is an acquired taste, but really how do you acquire a taste for something that awful?
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Several things are an acquired taste like baked groundhog and sleeping with Army chicks :lol: I can't hardly drink a rice beer like Miller, Coors, or Budweiser unless it is free. Guiness is the bomb. I drink it till my wallet is empty. Another one I like is Pilsner Urquell, a Czech beer Mmmmm.....good...burp

Return to “About Army Physical Training”