Yo

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Weidert thats is so weak, you are a NO GO at this station. I would bet what happened is that this guys mom, MILF or not was hitting on you and you had whiskey dick and coudnt step up to the plate. Now you are trying to forget your shame. Also a good test of whether or not your are Ranger material is the next time you have a drink fest is to get up at 0530 after drinking all night, go run 5 miles and do cals for about a hour or so, if you survive, you might have what it takes.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Mother fucker is talking in tongues, next thing you know he will be singing and dancing in circles holdin rattlers at the same time. It's actually freaky, in N. Ga there is this sect of christianity that believes in handling snakes while praising God, went to one of their services for info on a paper for a History of Religon Class, freaky but cool. They would let me catch all that I wanted but I was'nt allowed to pull a Rgr school on them.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

I am very sorry for actng like a jackass with the username Pathus. I thought this was just another forum with a bunch of wananbis posting information they know about Army Rangers. This is the real deal. I knew you would probably find out sooner or later, but now I know how to act.

Pathus
Another thing that has been bugging me, you need to change the above sig. It is an excuse disguised as an apology. Nobody cares that you were to stupid to do a little research before you shot you mouth off. I am not even really sure how you could have thought this was a bunch of wanabis by the content of the homepage and the content of this forum. In Bat if you get there no one will want excuses. And what’s with the “ you would probably find out “ shit, do you think you are smart enough to pull one over here. Bottom line I don’t think you know how to act!! I think its going to take gallons of sweat before you ever get a clue !!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

cbar10 wrote:Weidert thats is so weak, you are a NO GO at this station. I would bet what happened is that this guys mom, MILF or not was hitting on you and you had whiskey dick and coudnt step up to the plate. Now you are trying to forget your shame. Also a good test of whether or not your are Ranger material is the next time you have a drink fest is to get up at 0530 after drinking all night, go run 5 miles and do cals for about a hour or so, if you survive, you might have what it takes.
Your exactly right. Then go to the range for the rest of the day and get off of work at 6 pm. Instead of sleeping it off for a day like you do as a civilan.

Ranger2
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Now where the hell did you get that picture?

Ranger2
Bell

Post by Bell »

This thread is sooooo gaaaaay!

Fucking weirdos.

RLTW
Bell
NoNothing

Post by NoNothing »

Jesus fucking christ. you are the dumbest fucking guy i have ever met.. and i havent even met you. stop trying to talk shit and act like a badass. you are jack shit right now. lets see you fucking make it through RIP. I have the same fuckin odds as you so shut the fuck up and remove your head from your vagina.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Do either of you clowns even have an option 40 contract yet, or is this just a stupid academic argument on who can sound the most gay using foul language? Not that there's anything wrong with that and it's not like I really care if you're gay.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Ok I vote to ban pathus/nonothing for good
failure to follow instructions

I think if he does have a option 40 then all this should be fowarded to RIP
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Bell wrote:This thread is sooooo gaaaaay!

Fucking weirdos.

RLTW
Bell
Bell-
How the hell are you? I lost your stinking number. Actually drove right smack through Kerreville a few weeks ago, but was trying to make time and didn't have your contact info. PM me your number at your mom's again, if you don't mind. Have a great Christmas. I'd like to hook up with you after the New Year.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Introduction Archive”