No need to caption this photo....

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

I have a 18 month old son and a daughter in the oven, this shit hits hard.

I think we need to institute the Vat of Lard defenses. I heard a story a few years back that the Israelis started putting Vats of Lard on the busses so the suicide bombers would die "unclean" hence they avoided the busses.

Fucking put pig fat all over the place, lets use there religious beliefs against them and cause them to come out and fight like men, rather than the sissy ass bullshit they are pulling.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

FYI,

Those pots of pigmeat did absolutely nothing, since the local miltitants decided that although your flesh would become mixed up with the pork blood and flesh, it would still be honorable to go that way. The reason being that you were fully commited to the Jihad and to take your life for the greater good of all Muslims and to kill the Infidels. You were sort of given a "waiver" for your actions and their defensive measures were an acto fo treachery.

See how the brainwash works. I remember last year the Army finally killed this sniper who smoked 8 guys in Kerbala. When they found the body, it was an 8 year old with a Dragunov. After spending a year there, I have no illusions for the kids. They might be good, but there is just as good of a chance of him throwing a frag in your truck.
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Ranger Matador275,

Thanks for the news on the pigment, I was over in Israel a few times in the late 90's but never could validate the story.

They are sheep, they will follow whomever they fear the most. Currently that isn't us. The minute we leave, they will completely revert to the Sunni's and we will be back again.

I wish I had a solution, but extermination seems the only way.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Trust us you'll see. Like the first night you bring the kid home from the hospital and you're afraid to sleep.
Then, when they finally start sleeping through the night you freak out and check their crib every 20 minutes to make sure they are okay. :D

To see that, especially an innocent child, really really fucking sucks. The only comfort you can take from that is that many future generations of Iraqi kids are going to have a better chance at a good life than those that came before.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Not saying that I love seeing kids get hit with IED's from some coward fuck terrorist, just illustrating that those same feelings that we ahve about kids get some of our boys killed over there. The best thing is just not to talk to them, not give em candy, anything that could make you become the potential victim of one sick twisted fucks kid, who was raised to smile at you and then throw a frag at you.

The girls are the true victims in that country. They will be fucking punished for everything and will have no rights, while the boys will be the enforcerers of those standards.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

To everyone of my Brothers that has kids, I understand where you are going and what you are saying.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Matador275 wrote:To everyone of my Brothers that has kids, I understand where you are going and what you are saying.

Never doubted you did. Fact is, what the man in the picture is doing is what a good man would do who missed his own kids. But, the points you make are valid as well...you have seen some things we have not and I would certainly concede...it changes the elapsed time it takes to make your give a shitter kick in.

Your still my hero....want to autograph my dick. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Being able to see this from two different perspectives makes it strange. As a father I can feel pain for the injured /dieing child......but, having been knee deep in a third world shithole, I know that one more kid don't mean nothin'.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

Kids are what they are. Impressionable. Over there I had kids that came to give me water in the heat of Najaf. Most wanted something in return but were generally good natured and curious. In fallujah I felt awful and had to deal with alot of woman and children that were trapped in the city and just hunkered down hoping to live it out. Think how you would feel as a six year old with your neighborhood blowing up around you and Marines storming in at 3am. Or in my case the one American with a bunch of Iraqis. Scared shitless ain't the word. The flip side is we actually dropped a house on three brothers that would not come out and wounded one of my guys. Later we found them (dead from the 19 M-1 rounds we put through it and the D-9 dozer we used to finish it) the were 17, 16, and fucking 9!! We, as responsible adults make our childrens futures what they are through our own actions. I don't blame gun owners, I blame retards that fuck and reproduce!

BTW. Good to see Draco on here, we were together (ever so brief) in the giant litter box
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05

Return to “The Mosh Pit”