Pit Fire and Others - Avatar Advice

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Pit Fire and Others - Avatar Advice

Post by Ranger »

Pit Fire:

Are you some sort of dumbass? What makes you qualified to select an avatar of a Ranger wearing a tan beret?

This will be your avatar from now on, you fucking clown.

The rest of you clowns take note - if you are not a US Armed Forces veteran, on active duty, reserves, parent of a Ranger, etc... you will have an assigned avatar by the Rangers on this board. Those with the status mentioned can select or upload their own avatar.

As to the rest of you, wannabees, DEPs, those aspiring to be Rangers - yours will be assigned or, in rare cases, some of you may have some inspiration and come up with your own worthy and humorous avatar. In these cases, especially if there is an element of self-deprecating humor involved in your avatar selection, you may get lucky and have it prior approved to your actual use of it on this board. You'll need to post it here and ask for approval in the subject when you post it.

Either way, we don't really care about your avatar per se, we just want to add some color and humor to the board. Yes - at your expense - too bad - get over it.
DO NOT PM ME
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Pit fire... you are danger close to being bayoneted in the kidney.

You sorry fuck; you owe all the Rangers who've earned it an apology, and you owe all of the Deceased Rangers' widows, kids, and their families one also. I mean it...you'd better bring a tear to my fuckin' eye, asshole.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”