rippies

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
nlarson
Egg

rippies

Post by nlarson »

:twisted:

spending a good hour here reading all the guys going to rip cracked me up. but with myself soon going to rip. the questions asked arent really the smartest nor will help you in anyway going to rip. if you are really worried about the pt, the training, what you can and cant bring, how to prepare etc... dont go! the questions make you sound worried and scared. the already rangers and RI's have posted more than enough messages to prepare you mentally. but hey, drive on with a hard on. hope to see you some day at bat.
Bell

Re: rippies

Post by Bell »

nlarson wrote::twisted:

spending a good hour here reading all the guys going to rip cracked me up. but with myself soon going to rip. the questions asked arent really the smartest nor will help you in anyway going to rip. if you are really worried about the pt, the training, what you can and cant bring, how to prepare etc... dont go! the questions make you sound worried and scared. the already rangers and RI's have posted more than enough messages to prepare you mentally. but hey, drive on with a hard on. hope to see you some day at bat.
You won't ever make it to Battalion. You don't know how to read and follow instructions. Make an introduction in the right forum now.

RLTW
Bell
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

nlarson,
Your first post should be an introduction here. http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=35

Good luck in RIP and whatever else ya gotta go through...

~Joseph
RIP Class 02-07
RS Class 09-07
C co. 2/75 Jan 07- Sept 07
D co 2/75 Oct 07- Aug 10
OIF/OEF
Mentored by Ranger Hoover
Mentor to stoicism
Ain't nothin to it but TO DO IT!!!
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Sorry Ranger Bell, when I clicked reply your post had not come up yet.

~Joseph
RIP Class 02-07
RS Class 09-07
C co. 2/75 Jan 07- Sept 07
D co 2/75 Oct 07- Aug 10
OIF/OEF
Mentored by Ranger Hoover
Mentor to stoicism
Ain't nothin to it but TO DO IT!!!
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

. the questions asked arent really the smartest nor will help you in anyway going to rip
Based on your own experiences, no doubt. :roll:
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Welcome and Do Push Ups Now!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Do pushups now, fucker.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

JMK,
Have you been to RIP or served in Regiment? What makes you think you can tell some Rippee to "do push up's, fucker"? I'm sure SF Support Company was some HARD living, :roll: but it ain't RIP. Lighten up.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
13foxbowen
Inprocessing

Post by 13foxbowen »

[quote]if you are really worried about the pt, the training, what you can and cant bring, how to prepare etc... dont go!

I guess you got it all together and dont have to worry about the training and PT. If your not scared going into rip your a fucking idiot and will probably have the attitude instructors hate.
Bowen Bco 1/75
ETS-apr8 05
In 1/75 22mar04-08apr05
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

nlarson wrote::twisted:

"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Rangermason

Post by Rangermason »

DO PUSHUPS CHICKEN FUCKER!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO DO ONE FOR THE AIRBORNE RANGER IN THE SKY!!!

Return to “About RASP”