Rangers, veterans...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Rangers, veterans...

Post by JarHedSolja »

Gentlemen,

I was surfing the web today and I came across another bb. Upon further investigation of said bb I found an interesting thread and I thought the Rangers and other vets may want to read it.

http://www.bluelight.nu/vb/showthread.p ... 89737&r=35

The whole beginning post is a bit humorous but it's what's at the bottom of the post that got me.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Who Do?
Tadpole

Post by Who Do? »

"The New Bluelight is an international message board that educates the public about responsible drug use (with a focus on MDMA) by promoting free discussion."

:shock:
Ranger Bell wrote:You fellas are men, or soon to be. Act like it. Ya want something, get it. She's cute? Take her. hahahahahhaa
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

This guys an attention whore on what appears to be another "liberal left winged thread". He's got everyone chomping at the bit after he makes this post. At least that's the impression I got after reading the initial posts along with the follow ups.

Personally, I get the feeling this guy is another poser. With a name like "SgTaIrBoRnE" and with a set of master wings as an avatar. He then has the f#cking audacity to sign his posts with "RLTW"?

I think this low life piece of sh*t needs a reality check. It's probably that moronic idiot from Cleveland "Babe" poser with his 4000 jumps posting crap from his hideout. Where's our "Wannabe Assasins?" Looks like another fire mission needed to smoke this piece of crap. :evil:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

He's gotta be the "Real Deal" I mean how else would he know anout the "mandatory patch removal before unsactioned missions rule". Someone call central we've got one trying to break free :shock:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

Just for clarification, that fucking cock jockey on there is NOT ME, the Thursday on the homosexuals anonamous bluelight bullshit is not me, I don't have the ability to lodge my head that far up my ass and then post about it.
Stickman
Tadpole

Post by Stickman »

"Ok, so isn’t it inhumane for the Army to manipulate you with money and college funding at such a young age for them to use you as a number against THEIR enemy"

What a dumb fuck. We know what he joined for. not to serve but to get money.

hahahah wtf is this?

"yea, i was going to post something along the lines of, "they found me if i don't post soon after this"

Jesus if only stupidity was painful :) Look at all guys lining up to suck his cock and fondle themselves at his words. I had to stop reading.
A 2-505
C 1-506 Camp Greaves, S. Korea

Have you seen my keys to Area J?
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

I just signed up for that Michael Moore board so I could tell little johnny Fuckball he is a piece of shit! Post name was ARDC
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

Thursday wrote:Just for clarification, that fucking cock jockey on there is NOT ME, the Thursday on the homosexuals anonamous bluelight bullshit is not me, I don't have the ability to lodge my head that far up my ass and then post about it.
Then does that mean you are a different COCK JOCKEY?
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

Negative Ranger Fireranger. I may have my head up my ass sometimes, but I am definately not a cock jockey.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

fireranger wrote:
Thursday wrote:Just for clarification, that fucking cock jockey on there is NOT ME, the Thursday on the homosexuals anonamous bluelight bullshit is not me, I don't have the ability to lodge my head that far up my ass and then post about it.
Then does that mean you are a different COCK JOCKEY?
I believe this is a direct hint that he is THE Cock Jockey :)
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

BRanger91 wrote:I just signed up for that Michael Moore board so I could tell little johnny Fuckball he is a piece of shit! Post name was ARDC
Dude, I'm WhinnersAreLosers!

Let's subvert these left wing shitbags.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

Ranger centermass, that's what got me going... the fact that he signed it "RLTW".

I'm glad I have some backup. Every time I post on a thread like that I get flamed for being a 'government tool' or some other bullshit like that. These fags think because they read a book or went to college and took some sort of class with a hippie professor that they're some sort of enlightened mind.
1999-2001 USMC
2006-2009 585th MP Co
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

Ranger Holmchicken.. you're crackin me up over here with your posts. Those pot smoking, lazy ass bitches... lol.
1999-2001 USMC
2006-2009 585th MP Co
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

These clowns are the kind of shitheads that didn't get picked for kickball and there still mad at the mean, mean world.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “The Mosh Pit”