Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Congratulations on your decision.
:lol: Best of luck to you. Make sure to PM Ranger Oto-man when you are about to graduate Ranger school. He may have something he wants to give you.... :shock: :lol:

No, seriously. Good Luck to you! :D
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

DBram wrote:I will not be pursuing a commission. I will not be pursuing a college education. I will be enlisting and shipping in September.
Who are you talking to? It seems to me that it is Ranger Jim, but then again you have shown the punk-ass college kid mentality since you arrived on this board, so take this piece of advice:

If you fail to address the members here correctly one more time, you will be gone.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
DBram wrote:I will not be pursuing a commission. I will not be pursuing a college education. I will be enlisting and shipping in September.
September eh? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

50 cross thread points for you.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Ranger Luna wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote:
September eh? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

50 cross thread points for you.
Now dang that's funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

JLTW!!! wrote:This whole thread just reaffirms my belief ...that parents need to start beating that ass again as a COA...that and enforcing standards and dicipline, sure worked for me :wink: :oops: .
What the fuck is in these DEPS kool-aid the last couple of months???

Hey tough guy, why wait until Sept? If you're feeling froggy, leap MF'er. Do it all the way or don't do it at all!!! Let me guess, it's too hot in Ft. Benning all the way until Sept and you've gotta enjoy your summer!? SHHHHHHH! Don't even answer that, you've already dug a grave, now you are burying yourself...how dare you show back up here and STILL refuse to show my brothers the proper respect that they have earned!!! Apparently you already think you are there but you haven't done shit yet! Fuck just go buy a Tab for .95 and save yourself the hassle.

I don't understand how you punk kids come on here time after time, claiming you want to be a Ranger and then just shit on all these men that have been there and done exactly what you want; served in 75th. SHUT YOUR COCKY ASS COCK-HOLSTER and OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS! If you aren't already banned, you ought to be! Go look up the words Respect and Humility.

Vote to fucking exterminate! :twisted: :evil: :evil:
2nd....this tool has shown a complete lack of anything worth....well...anything really....

Brother Luna... can we get a KWOOSH...please...

BTW, Tristan...he don't like your white shoes either.... :wink:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

DBram, you have been told numerous times to follow the rules of this board. You continue to disregard them and do as you please. The rules of this board are put in place for a reason and they are expected to be followed by all.

Your continued actions show that you are un-trainable. I told you earlier in this thread that I will request that you be banned.

The work order has now been posted.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

6 pages says it all.......
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Banned, Ranger Concensus.

You now have the opportunity to only come back as a Ranger, due to your suck running too fast.

Thread locked.

Return to “Introduction Archive”