Marines or Army Infantry man?

Basic & AIT
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Pete, that tat is nothing more than an altered steal your face w/ the crest in the skull, got one of those myself.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Tool175 wrote:nothing more than an altered steal your face w/ the crest in the skull
True enough, but EP drew mine himself.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

I need a good tat to cover up an old one, EP draw me something cool, like a skull w/ a blk beret superimposed over a pair of wings w/ one bronze star and some other cool shit , mabye a dagger in the background.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
2nd Chance Kid

Mariens V.S Army

Post by 2nd Chance Kid »

In my opinion, the USMC are all liberal glory hoggers. I attend 8th grade and all the kids that are aware of the military think the mariens are where its at. recently ive been hearing from many that the Mariens have been doing all the work and fighting is Iraq, and that the Rangers are doing squat. My father {a retired Ranger cpt} said the army is being smart and using basic infantry in Iraq because the Iraq heads are of no challenge. Also, 101st got his sons, and 7th infantry i believe caught saddam himself. so if the mariens are such good "special forces" why werent they there. Evin the SALVATION army is better then the mariens.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Young man, your post shows you are an 8th grader. Every Marine I have known and worked w/ has been very squared away. When you get older and enlightened, come back and visit us.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
2nd Chance Kid

Post by 2nd Chance Kid »

Yes sir, sergent tool sir!
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

um, Marines do more for this country then your ass can think of, suggest you stop stomping on their dootmat before Marine Vet Leatherneck gets home.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
2nd Chance Kid

Post by 2nd Chance Kid »

Im sorry you might have been confused. this is a site for RANGERS. and the topic was to give your opinion about them. i dont need you liberals getting in the way. i mat be young but i know alot for my age about polotics and the military. anyways, a reliable source tells me your all posers.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

For somebody who knows alot for their age, you sure arn't very edumicated. Marines / Army are on same team.

Suggest you read your PM.

...not even gonna touch on that posers comment...

Suggest you pack your bags, the Banned Dork bus leaves soon.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

hooah1stBn wrote:Im sorry you might have been confused. this is a site for RANGERS. and the topic was to give your opinion about them. i dont need you liberals getting in the way. i mat be young but i know alot for my age about polotics and the military. anyways, a reliable source tells me your all posers.
2nd Chance Kid - you'd better tighten your shotgroup up here, or the last sound you'll hear is of rushing water surrounding you as you are flushed right out of this site. For all we know, you are full of shit and don't have a Ranger Captain for a father, not that it matters either way to us. And even if you did, he'd know better than to send his son into a site full of Rangers to start shit.
DO NOT PM ME
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hey wait AZRanger....my 5 yr old niece is in town....she'd like to go on the ass kickin' trip too.

She packs a good punch, she damn near broke my nose today!

Return to “About OSUT”