Grandson presently in RASP

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Re: Grandson presently in RASP

Post by RangersNana »

thought I would post the pic of Jordan ,myself ,my Daughter and Son In Law. hope thats ok? Thank You Rangers
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

hope all is well with everyone.Jordan is getting ready to go to Fort Lewis.Derrick is at Fort Bliss,sure hope they can both be home for holidays. Wishing each of you and yours a blessed day. hope someone will talk to me lol
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Who is Derrick?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Post by blueskiesalways »

Congrats!...I'ts a well placed pride you have in your grandson. We are forever grateful for his service.
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

O talk you! I have been checking to see if anyone wants to chat with this Rangers Nana lol 1. Derrick is Jordan younger brother my 2nd grandson he is enlisted at Ft.Bliss he is training for combat eng. his dad keeps harping on him to go to Sapper,but Derrick really doesnt want to that. He wishes to do his job,do it well,earn some promotions do his time and go to College to become a Pharmacist. Nothing wrong with that. proud of him too very much. He is willing to go to war serve his country. I very much respect that he has acknowledged that he doesnt have the drive to become spec ops. we need those guys too. I respect every man woman and families that say yes to the call of Duty. I thank each one of them for there service. I wish I could learn more about my dad.he was always so hush hush about his war days,he had mnay ribbons,and medals. I recall purple heart,bronze star,and seem to recall one shaped like a cross there were more but I dont remember,he gave them to my grandmother I only got to see them a few times.sure couldnt just ask dad about.it was a closed subject at home.PTSD X10 my dad was a great man,very giving to friend and stranger alike. I loved my dad,he was a hero too
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

LOL just reread my last post,I am sorry meant to say Thank You. I am so grateful to all of you allowing me to be part of this site.I am so very honored to share with you Rangers,and families of Rangers. I am one very blessed Nana! I have to Soldiers serving,Of course Jordan,as you know and his lil brother Derrick Combat Eng. So proud that my boys choose to serve this great Nation.I Pray that we will have the Leadership in the White House after Nov.6th As always Thank You Rangers and God Bless you and yours.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank You Sir, Update,Jordan is at Fort Lewis training training and more training.He is in very good spirits,loves his job and proves daily that he is worthy of the Scroll.
His brother Derrick at Fort Bliss is also doing well and earning his place. I am very proud of my Soldiers I am also very concerned that they serve under a Commander and Chief that lies,compromise and bow to our Enemies.

God Bless you Rangers,as always grateful Nana
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Update: just received a call from my daughter, Jordan is coming home unexpectedly this Sat. We will be together for a couple of days then he will go home to see other family and friends.So excited to see him!So his journey has begun.
Thank You Rangers! I am forever grateful to you. May God Bless you and yours.
My Daughter (Jordan's mom ) is now a member of this site too
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank You Sir for your hasty reply. As always Thank You Rangers,Families and all Vets
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Good Evening Rangers, can you tell me where I can go in the forums to talk with other parents and grandparents? Thank You as always.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Had a Wonderful time with Jordan all though it is bitter sweet. God Bless you Rangers and as always Thank You.Grateful Rangers Nana
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

We'll get you turned on for the parents' forum, or you can ask an admin, if they haven't read this yet.

Congrats to your young man. You have every reason to be proud.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”