Last Movies you Saw in the Cinema?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

H8 Train wrote:
V-Rod wrote:
H8 Train wrote:Fuck Spiderman. He is a weak super hero. The Punisher is the man.
Fuck the punisher.

Wolverine would kick his sorry lil punk ass, and slice him to pieces.
Of course someone like you would like a dirty little trailer trash creature like Wolverine. :lol:
At least he drinks and digs chicks.......most superheroes are fucking homo goody two shoes.

Where's the fun in that?
RSD 96-99
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Saw the new chickflick The Notebook last night with two of my friends. As far as chickflicks go, this one's pretty good. Note to guys in the doghouse... take her to see it. ;) +5 points. I wanted to see Spiderman 2 though. :roll: :lol:
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

I'm going to have to say that Venom is probably the coolest comic book character out there, dont know why he hasnt been put into a Spiderman movie yet. Hell, Venom could be in a movie of his own....
D co. 2/327
No Slack
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

I'm still pissed about the whole Spawn debacle. That movie done properly could have kicked some serious ass. But the bastards had to make it freakin PG-13, when the damn comic could have been rated R!!! He was billy badass, got sent to freaking HELL for it, fights demons with big guns and chains, cool green crap oozin out his eyes, beatin the crap out of CLOWNS! HE FOUGHT A FAT-ASSED CLOWN!!! How could they screw up a guy kickin a clowns ass??? I'm gettin a semi just thinkin about it. But, they screwed it up like hollywood does with most other things. Still bitter about that one. Anyways, I've been repressing this for years and finally had to vent. Back on topic. I've been without the company of women for three months now and I could not allow myself to go see 'The Notebook' because I have . . . what are those called again . . . oh yeah, balls. I don't care how many brownie points or what not it gets me. It's a chick flick with a war story to try to sucker us in, I smell an ambush. You get done watching it and then you've got to talk about your feelings and all sorts of other sentimental bullshit that I'll probably screw up WAY before I actually have a chance of gettin some. Might as well save the seven bucks and put it towards something productive, like Skoal Spearmint, so when we do make up and swap spit I'll have a little minty-freshness waitin for her. :lol:

Dud
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."
Bell

Post by Bell »

Van Helsing. I like that shit.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “The Mosh Pit”