Michael Jackson dead???

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
rgrmerc
Ranger

Re: Michael Jackson dead???

Post by rgrmerc »

wasnt Michael kicked out of 1st bat? Hee hee hee He looked like he went through years of continuos summer hooah classes Rest in peace PFC JACKSON (Upon further research he was actually in the dollar 97th) RGRMERC pop talent scout agent to the stars
Former B co 3/75th Jan88-Aug90 Flarng 9 years etsed senior NCO
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

AntonA2W wrote:When Farrah got to heavens gates, God told her he'd grant her 1 wish. Farrah wished that all the children on earth would be safe. God granted her wish and so he killed Michael Jackson......
x2
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

rgrmerc wrote:wasnt Michael kicked out of 1st bat? Hee hee hee He looked like he went through years of continuos summer hooah classes Rest in peace PFC JACKSON (Upon further research he was actually in the dollar 97th) RGRMERC pop talent scout agent to the stars
Wow, it's almost like the Anti-Chuck.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

RangerX wrote:
rgrmerc wrote:wasnt Michael kicked out of 1st bat? Hee hee hee He looked like he went through years of continuos summer hooah classes Rest in peace PFC JACKSON (Upon further research he was actually in the dollar 97th) RGRMERC pop talent scout agent to the stars
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Grieving Michael Jackson fans committ suicide

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... _Committin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

rgrokelley wrote:Grieving Michael Jackson fans committ suicide

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... _Committin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excellent. The gene pool just got some clorox poured in.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

RangerX wrote:
It's possible since they new each other back in the day........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And MJ is still fucking dead.

Fucking idol worshiping sheep. :roll:

Fuck him and his freak family and the news for even covering this as if it was important.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Psycho7
US Army Veteran

Post by Psycho7 »

MJ was born a poor black child. He died as a white transvestite.

For all the children he molested may he rot in hell and his soul never find peace.
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

For those of us old enough to remember, I don't think the Kennedy Assassination had as much continuous coverage. Didn't it end with his burial on Monday Nov. 25th, four days after the shooting in Dallas?
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Saw somewhere earlier today

Michael Jackson is a "Shovel Ready" project.....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Associated Press Report - July 6, 2009

Washington, D.C.

In a casual conversation following Monday's press conference our affiliate reporter asked press secretary Robert Gibbs what was being said about the death of Michael Jackson in the Oval Office. Our reporter was shocked to hear Gibbs answer. "Well, aside from the humanitarian tragedy, the worst part of it is that now President Obama will have to find a new Child Relations Czarr." "Are you telling me that President Obama had selected Michael Jackson to lead some Government sanctioned work with children?" asked the reporter. "That's right," Gibbs replied, adding "Children are the future of this country, and President Obama believes very strongly in shaping that future. Michael was the obvious choice. When it comes to touching children, he was a natural. President Obama believes that Michael had the ability to touch children in ways that most men just can't handle. He had years of extensive experience bridging traditional child/adult barriers at his ideally situated Neverland Ranch. The Obama administration prides itself on putting the right talent in the right place to get the job done, and when it comes to getting in touch with children, Michael Jackson fit like a glove, if you know what I mean." Our reporter then asked, "But Michael did have a somewhat controversial history with children. If in fact some type of governmental Child Relations position was necessary, wouldn't this impair Jacksons ability to work in a meaningful way?" Gibbs sternly replied, "That type of attitude is just the same, tired old Republican politics left over from the failed Bush administration. Perhaps if someone like Michael had touched Bush as a child, he'd be more like President Obama today."
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
psouper
Ranger Mom

Post by psouper »

I was traveling yesterday and all through the airports people were glued to the TVs. Frickin idiots.
Had to read the scroll at the bottom to get any hint of any real news.
Meanwhile, ten of our kids died in Afghanistan this week........
1/75 Mom

Return to “The News Dump”