new here

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

JM82
US Army Veteran

Post by JM82 »

quote by me on the topic-"Well I'm sorry,but I'm not apologizing to anyone.If your a fellow Airborne Brother next time just answer the friggin questions.Go or stay I don't really care."

ha fuck that scumbag.I'd like to thank all the fellas here bustin him out,I knew he was a fake from the begininng( not just the infantry types k-dog)
25th ID,82nd Abn 95-'01
K-Dog
Embryo

Post by K-Dog »

Update:The repugnant entity known as LRRSscout has been banned from P net.He failed to provide our Webmaster with adequate proof of his claims.He threw names around via PM's,but could not offer anything concrete,except a song and dance,and the usual long winded spiel.Again,that's outstanding work on the part of you guys(of course :D )
US Army 1982-1991...Airborne with 2 units:Co C 1/509 Vicenza,Italy and both Co C and CSC of 2/325 in the Deuce...HOOAH!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Ranger wrote:Final Status: Poser

Kill Credit: RRDTm3

Resolution: Banned

WTF :shock: did I miss something, where is the sound effects man, LUNA POST!!!!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Jumper208 wrote:The whole thing was one big clusterfuck. I'm glad it's over.
Amen. Welcome aboard Jumper 208. Please post an intro in the Veteran section.
joel0622
Egg

Post by joel0622 »

OK is this CPT Gurrerra the next on ya'alls list. He seemed to be the one saying lrrsscout was legit. I wonder what his story is?
The reason I ask is i am one of the moderators on P-net that also went to bat for this Piece of Shit Poser and the reason I did was that this CPT stated lrrsscouts credentials were good to go. Sounds to me like they are both full of shit
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

joel0622 wrote:OK is this CPT Gurrerra the next on ya'alls list.
Hey just like the high-quality T-shirt (sold on this site!) says, we're,"Equal Opportunity Destroyers". :twisted:
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

sobersides wrote: Any valid email address from RTB should end in .mil
Correct. Anyone can purchase a .com domain. Just like whitehouse.com isn't the white house, and congress.com isn't congress. Only a .mil address can be considered a valid military email address. There are other sites that give certain privilages to military members and the only authemtication method is to send an email form a .mil address. But, even .mil address isn't 100% as any ROTC cadet, and others who aren't actually in the military proper, can get one.
A 1/75 Rgr Regt 96-97
1/503 Inf Regt (AASLT) 97-98
Broke Dick @ WAMC 98-99
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

this is fucknuts response to my email which is at the very bottom........................................

did not know I was banned..........first time on the computer since yesterday evening when I was talking to Sloth. He and I were exchanging Q&A while I was also working. I answered as many questions as I could (the best I could remember) while tring to keep the pace up as I was asked. I felt I did a good job considering some questions were very specific and 13yrs ago while others were just as specific and at least 10 yrs ago. My 15yr class reunion is around the corner and I will not know over half the people and could not name over half my teachers. I don't feel I am the only one like that either. But to compare apples to apples, I spent 4 yrs in the same school, with the same people (more or less) for about 10 hrs a day.

I played by your rules........I still feel you were after blood and not trying to do "the right thing". If any doubt that, they can look at your means and the way you conduct yourself before, during and after. I feel you could care less about what is what as long as you got what you wanted. So to you, this is a victory..........

I am sure you and your buddies will discuss time and time again things I may have missed or messed up (like calling Desert Phase at Bliss Camp Rogers when Camp Rogers is where school starts) which is fine I suppose. What I would bet on, is that the answers that were given properly will not be spoken. Things will be taken out of context (as already done) and you all will lead people to believe that I am a complete fraud.

I would label you as a person that looks at things as "By any means to achieve victory" which is fine for war but has no place here.

buadro67@aol.com wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Who couldn't get who banned?
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Bushmaster
Embryo

Post by Bushmaster »

I'm new here and don't mean to intrude, but he if he was the real deal, he would tell everyone of you to fuck off and at least name some names of people he knew while in the 75th.

Ranger Buadro, I think I remember you from military.com.
Just a grunt.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

i used to be on mil.com yes
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
ParaPete
Embryo

LRRSScout WAS a ranger!

Post by ParaPete »

Here is a picture of him in his ranger uniform!

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/newslog/history/rangers.html
B Co. 2nd Platoon, 2/508 82nd Airborne from 1983-1985.
In 1986 door gunner 82nd CAB
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Man..... :evil: :evil: I missed out on all the action :lol: :lol: :lol: Rangers get all the fun :lol: :wink: I am sure I could still find an old skanky woman with cottage cheese drippin.....ah never mind you got it handled :twisted:
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it

Return to “Introduction Archive”