Newbie to the Site

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

CHCB wrote:اهلا وسهلا
انا ساكن في ا لرياض

Just thought I'd give you a little practice.
Shouldn't that read "anna askunu fee al-reeahd" ?

ahalan wah sahalan ya sah-deekey...

I can't get my keyboard to type in arabic script... hopefully you will get the meaning!

:wink:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

You are so fucking right about 8-91 being the last hard class.

Holy shit, the Charlie Company guidon bearer looks like a fucking STUD!

Welcome.
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Sorry I am so slow, but welome anyway, Ranger. Thanks for your service.

RLTW
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Bradrgr275
Ranger

Post by Bradrgr275 »

welcome to the site brother. good luck with WOCS. From what I hear, it is a cake walk. Not that it was ever hard but now it's a gentleman's course. Have fun with that leg ass bulls--t!.

RLTW
HHC 4-12 INF 93-95
D Co 2-8 INF 95-97
C Co 2/75 99-02 (Madslashers)
RS 07-00
WOFT 02-03
C Co 2/2 AVN 03-05
A Co 2/227th 05-10
HHC 1 AD (provisional) currently
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Bradrgr275 wrote:welcome to the site brother. good luck with WOCS. From what I hear, it is a cake walk. Not that it was ever hard but now it's a gentleman's course. Have fun with that leg ass bulls--t!.

RLTW
Actually Chief... I am going the Intel route. 351E (Arabic) with a double tap 351B (Arabic). Packet is already submitted and accepted. Since I have a BS already, and my Time in Grade is approaching 6 years... they are looking at a "direct appointment". So, I don't know how much of the "duck walking, sock rolling, square meal eating" class I have to go through. We shall see...

I turned 8 down, to get a seat out here for Arabic. They don't like to send us old fuckers... :wink:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

GSXRanger wrote:
Bradrgr275 wrote:welcome to the site brother. good luck with WOCS. From what I hear, it is a cake walk. Not that it was ever hard but now it's a gentleman's course. Have fun with that leg ass bulls--t!.

RLTW
Actually Chief... I am going the Intel route. 351E (Arabic) with a double tap 351B (Arabic). Packet is already submitted and accepted. Since I have a BS already, and my Time in Grade is approaching 6 years... they are looking at a "direct appointment". So, I don't know how much of the "duck walking, sock rolling, square meal eating" class I have to go through. We shall see...

I turned 8 down, to get a seat out here for Arabic. They don't like to send us old fuckers... :wink:

that's what he referencing. it's all gone I think. first two weeks are now for hazing, um, training newbs off the street (AVN), if you have PLDC, you show up for week 4, and none of that old mean shit... that's the word I'm getting.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Introduction Archive”