Colored and whites in the Ranger Regt.

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Limey
LRRP/Ranger

Drop it....Black/White

Post by Limey »

Problem with some lifers is that they figure all they have to do is say something stunning like "drop it" and we will comply. Maybe thats the new Ranger way........but again I'm dinasaur, and I see nothing wrong with talking through an issue. Sorry Sarge, just to old to comply with another stupid order.
1/101st LRRP RVN 1967
Bell

Re: Drop it....Black/White

Post by Bell »

Limey wrote:Problem with some lifers is that they figure all they have to do is say something stunning like "drop it" and we will comply. Maybe thats the new Ranger way........but again I'm dinasaur, and I see nothing wrong with talking through an issue. Sorry Sarge, just to old to comply with another stupid order.
You're smartass post has got my hair up a little bit.

Maybe you can comply with this order mouth. Get yer ass over to introductions and do so. Now!

Failure to comply is up to you stud. Try it.

RLTW
Bell
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

My point is that this subject will piss people off and probably offend some Rangers here. So why piss on our Ranger buddies? No matter what their color they made it through the swim test and did their time as a Ranger. So what does it matter? This subject is like arguing about abortion, if you believe in one side or the other ususally you can't convince someone else otherwise. It just ends up getting people pissed off.

Ranger2
Limey
LRRP/Ranger

Intelligent Rangers

Post by Limey »

I know there are a lot of intelligent new era Rangers, I have met them at the Ranger Rendezvous......evidently they are not here. Methinks we have a lot of clerk rangers throwing their weight around and making "paper" threats. I think everyone knows that Alexander Graham Bell saved a lot of lives by inventing the telephone.......well the same goes for the intenet discussion forums. Have a nice day....ladies
1/101st LRRP RVN 1967
Bell

Re: Intelligent Rangers

Post by Bell »

Limey wrote:I know there are a lot of intelligent new era Rangers, I have met them at the Ranger Rendezvous......evidently they are not here. Methinks we have a lot of clerk rangers throwing their weight around and making "paper" threats. I think everyone knows that Alexander Graham Bell saved a lot of lives by inventing the telephone.......well the same goes for the intenet discussion forums. Have a nice day....ladies
There's rules every where. Here also. Post an intro like everyone else. We like to know who we're talking to.

RLTW
Bell
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Limey wrote:I know there are a lot of intelligent new era Rangers, I have met them at the Ranger Rendezvous......evidently they are not here.

Man Who the FUCK ARE YOU!?! And what's with this "New Ranger Way Bullshit" There has never been any NEW NOTHING ASSWIPE, ITS ALWAYS BEEN ONE WAY AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE ONE WAY AND THAT'S THE RANGER WAY!

Whether we were clerks, supply, fire support, commo, intel, medics, infantry, we all AND I MEAN ALL, HAD TO SOLDIER, AND MAINTAIN THE RANGER STANDARDS WHICH WERE SET FORTH EACH AND EVERYDAY.

Don't come on our site thinkin that we will tolerate your ignorant ass by disrespecting it. And what's with the "Sarge" bullshit? There isn't one Ranger on this site who EVER Referred to an NCO as Sarge, not now, not before NOT EVER!

BTW, post an Introduction if you have the Balls Shit for Brains and learn to spell DINOSAUR, seeing as you (I'm assuming) consider yourself "Intelligent"
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Limey wrote:I know there are a lot of intelligent new era Rangers, I have met them at the Ranger Rendezvous......evidently they are not here. Methinks we have a lot of clerk rangers throwing their weight around and making "paper" threats. I think everyone knows that Alexander Graham Bell saved a lot of lives by inventing the telephone.......well the same goes for the intenet discussion forums. Have a nice day....ladies
haaahaaa, go to intro Limey, the jig is up! Do these guys a favor. The woooord is out. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Another one of those....enough is enough.....Moderator...lock this mother fucker, please!

\
and ban this Limey fuck wad as well....
Last edited by Rock Island Ranger on June 22nd, 2004, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Limey
LRRP/Ranger

easy

Post by Limey »

Christ, you guys are easy. Did you ever think to "think" when someone is pulling your chain?
James "Limey" Walker Fortune Favors The Bold
Good night ladies :lol:
1/101st LRRP RVN 1967

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”