RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

yeah, Happy B-day.

You posted ya B-day across the street.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Seeker
Ranger

Post by Seeker »

I was wondering wtf.. Hows everyone know its my B-day...
"Pray for war Kill for Peace"

C co 1/75 96-98
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Seeker wrote:When I first got out i did a semester at KSU but All i did was goto Keg parties Needless to say i didnt go a second semester... I think the only class i really attended was the ROTC one It was such a joke How i always explained ROCT was its like a senior in highschool going back to kindergarten It was the most ate up Joke of a class took two weeks to learn basic movement formations ... Another thing that was so funny was the "wannabe ranger team guys" (yes i put Ranger lowercase these guys were just wanna be fucktards) I'll tell you what if you ever want a good laugh goto a school that has an Army Rotc program and link up the challenge guys and girls...

As for the Question about which is harder Rangers or Single Parenthood... SOrry guys but parenthood I knew my job as a Ranger as a parent Im fucking lost in so many things as a parent

Those of you with kids know what im talking about..

Its a work load going back to school (at southwestern college in winfield, ks its a private school) and raising my son on my own.

BUt at least i get a weekend off of parenting duties His grandparents are keeping him since i havent got a weekend off in 4 months and its my birthday monday.
Ranger Seeker, Have a safe New Year, above is a hint on how people know when your birthday is, best of luck raisng your son.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “Introduction Archive”