intro 4 this crazy whiteboy

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: intro 4 this crazy whiteboy

Post by Ranger Bill »

I'm out of my lane crtiquing your assignment since it was assigned by Ranger Jim, but I take exception to your thinking as expressed as follows:
countryboy7 wrote:... why should I settle for becoming just a soldier... almost anyone can push themselves to be a soldier...
"Just a sodlier..." Those are the men who win wars, Rangers don't. Rangers are at the tip of the spear, but it takes many thousands of men to win a war and every job is important. And no, not anyone can be soldier. In fact, history shows that as a percentage of the population, very few can and do... As Americans, and countless millions of others around the world, we owe our lives to those who serve and have served as "just soldiers."
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Silverback
Ranger

Re: intro 4 this crazy whiteboy

Post by Silverback »

countryboy7 wrote: Being a soldier is something to be proud of, but almost anyone can push themselves to be a soldier. I need more than that.
Young man pay close attention

So far you have accomplished nothing more than conveying your utter ignorance of the value of "Service".

You will not be allowed to be disrespectful to any member of the Armed forces.

You will not be allowed to continue running your mouth.

I am placing you on a one week time out. DO NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER POSTS UNTIL 22 September 21009, 9:33cst

Failure to comply will result in a complete and full LIFETIME ban!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Introduction Archive”