Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Final Status: Poser

Kill Credit: RRDTm3

Resolution: Banned
AbnCrazy
Embryo

Post by AbnCrazy »

Rangers, thanks for bringing a conclusion to what has been long discussed over on P-net! He was highly suspected when he first joined over there due to major inconsistencies in his story. Not sure why or how he managed to slither through. I have to say he definately helped out by posting here and claiming to have been in the same damned Squad as one of the members here. HOOAH!
There was some concern over on P-net expressed by one of the Mods (great guy) about all the profanity used. The Web Master likes to keep it "kid friendly" for a few reasons. No big deal to me and most others there but..
Y'all are welcome there with open arms, it is just asked that the "F" bombs (no matter how deserved) be left outside.
Again, thanks for the Closure on this!
Served from 1983-1995,82d Abn 3/325,4/325, MAANG, USARC Boston, 7th Army Training Command, 70% DAV
ParaPete
Embryo

Post by ParaPete »

Dumb:
Posing in general.

Dumber:
Being a poseur and posting that you are Ranger Qualified on an Army Ranger website.

Dumberer:
Being a poseur and posting that you were in the same squad around the same time as a member of an Army Ranger website.
B Co. 2nd Platoon, 2/508 82nd Airborne from 1983-1985.
In 1986 door gunner 82nd CAB
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Excellent work RRDTm3!!! 8) 8)

I wonder if Mr. Spies from SOTT would care to know about this...
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

ParaPete wrote:Dumb:
Posing in general.

Dumber:
Being a poseur and posting that you are Ranger Qualified on an Army Ranger website.

Dumberer:
Being a poseur and posting that you were in the same squad around the same time as a member of an Army Ranger website.

Dude that is dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny stuff!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Hey pistols what is SOTT?
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

RRDTm3 wrote:Hey pistols what is SOTT?
Ranger RRTm3,

It is Special Operations Team Texas and it is the organization that he attempted to get Ranger Bell to join.

Link
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... ght=#54386
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
ParaPete
Embryo

Post by ParaPete »

RRDTm3 wrote:
ParaPete wrote:Dumb:
Posing in general.

Dumber:

Dumberer:

Dude that is dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny stuff!
Thanks I try! :D

Its even more funny because he ripped a new asshole on some other poster trying to "bust" him for not being in the DMZ on Korea, and the guy came back with all of his shit ASAP. So he really can't complain about someone trying to bust him a new asshole either.

As far as posing goes, I really just don't get it. I think the don't understand this simple fact: The Beret/Tab/Wings etc do NOT make the man...the man makes the Beret/Tab/Wings.

The point is brought home by the LRRPs of Vietnam. A lot of these guys didn't go through Ranger school but lets face it, Ranger school was designed to simulate Combat Conditions to see how you make important decisions under stress. Those guys were in incredibly stressful conditions. From the books I have read on LRRPs those missions were unbelievabley dangerous. Those men are Rangers through and through. Again, the man makes the tab. So why pose? *shrug*
K-Dog
Embryo

Post by K-Dog »

Outstanding job,Gents.I watched it unfold LIVE last night.As stated previously,we all have had our doubts on P Net;at least most of us Infantry types.I called him out publicly back in April and told him he was full of shit.What I got was a long...winded....tirade about.....nothing.....with a lot.....of....pauses in ....between.But no definitive answer.So,we all knew that sooner or later he would step on his crank big time.But to come to a Ranger site and post what he did....well.Anyway,kudos to Steadfast, Desert Sloth,Silverback,Slowpoke,and especially RRDTM3,who came out with the funniest fucking line I ever heard,which caused beer to spew onto my monitor:

"I will leave you bleeding out while I give your wife the fucking she deserves". That was fucking CLASSIC!! :D :D :D
Last edited by K-Dog on June 15th, 2004, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
US Army 1982-1991...Airborne with 2 units:Co C 1/509 Vicenza,Italy and both Co C and CSC of 2/325 in the Deuce...HOOAH!
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

K-Dog wrote:especially RRDTM3,who came out with the funniest fucking line I ever heard,which caused beer to spew onto my monitor:

"I will leave you bleeding out while I give your wife the fucking she deserves". That was fucking CLASSIC!! :D :D :D

It just comes to me sometimes...........IT IS MY GIFT BACK TO THE WORLD, BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

AngryPistols wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote:Hey pistols what is SOTT?
Ranger RRTm3,

It is Special Operations Team Texas and it is the organization that he attempted to get Ranger Bell to join.

Link
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... ght=#54386
http://www.spec-ops-tm-tx.org/
ParaPete
Embryo

Post by ParaPete »

Ok if any of you Rangers go to the next SOTT meeting and meet LRRSScout there...I WANT SOME PICS!!!

Its ok...I can stand the gore... :D
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Ranger RRDTm3:

Nice bust! I've been reading some of the other threads on P-Net that this scumbag was being called out in, its some funny stuff.

Just as an FYI, someone called a ceasefire over there, said he was the real deal: http://www.paratrooper.net/commo/shwmes ... eID=114447
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
AbnCrazy
Embryo

Post by AbnCrazy »

BB, look at the date on that Topic. It was back in April before this happened. I do not know who or how he was verified (and according to some it was never done). I tried staying out of it there for the most part as I am just a dumb 11C/11H2P and my knowledge of Ranger School is what I saw for a couple weeks as OPFOR detail in Florida.
I do know there was not a great deal of satisfaction from those who felt he was at the least embellishing his record.
Seen him lurking over there a bit earlier today, didn't feel like refuting anything I guess.
Served from 1983-1995,82d Abn 3/325,4/325, MAANG, USARC Boston, 7th Army Training Command, 70% DAV

Return to “Introduction Archive”