Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

DBram
Embryo

Post by DBram »

What I THINK the Ranger Creed means:

A Ranger is a volunteer. A man who no matter how much shit hits the fan will do his best and then some. A man who fights till the death. A man who will never sink below the high standards set by the Rangers, as a Ranger AND a civilian.

A Ranger is the first to the battle and the last to leave. A Ranger is elite. A Ranger is light. A Ranger is fast. A Ranger will come from anywhere the enemy does not expect him to. A Ranger hits like lightning and leaves only thunder in wake. A Ranger will get the mission done; no matter of the cost.

A Ranger will never fail. A Ranger never leaves his fellow Rangers. A Ranger never is always strong. A Ranger is always alert; for if he is not, he is no Ranger. A Ranger helps his comrades when they are hurting and his comrade Rangers help him. A Ranger gives all he can and more.; 110%

The world will know Rangers are elite and well trained and to incur the wrath of the Rangers will be to incur the wrath of God himself. A Ranger is not only aggressive and sharp, but polite and courteous. A Ranger can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. A Ranger will not only act in the Ranger way, but look the Ranger way; to set an example by neatness in dress and in the condition of their gear.

A Ranger will never back down from a show of force. A Ranger is never defeated, even after death. A Ranger is superbly trained and will fight with soul. Rangers never quit! Most of all, Rangers never leave a man behind or embarras their country. A Ranger today; A Ranger tomorrow.

RANGERS NEVER QUIT! A Ranger, even if down to the last man, will roar loudly and charge into battle. RANGERS NEVER QUIT.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY.

-------------------------------------------------

I am not a Ranger, but I aspire to be one. With this communities help, I hope to change my ways from shitbird to Ranger. Everytime I get smoked, it helps transform me from a boy to a man.

God help us all. :twisted:

(P.S. - 2 mile run time was 12:44.81, running at 10,500 is a bitch)
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

The world will know Rangers are elite and well trained and to incur the wrath of the Rangers will be to incur the wrath of God himself. A Ranger is not only aggressive and sharp, but polite and courteous. A Ranger can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. A Ranger will not only act in the Ranger way, but look the Ranger way; to set an example by neatness in dress and in the condition of their gear.

Hey you fucking donkey, you still have failed to read the FAQ's and site Rules and Regs.

Do it now, before you do anything else you fucking drone!!

You go getting uppity and get your Irish up again like you did with Ranger Oto-Man and your existance here will be extremely short. Not unlike your puny little dick.

Wake the fuck up. Acting like a hard-ass around here will get you nowhere, you know nothing, you are nothing.

Another trait of a Ranger is HUMILITY. Find some.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

I am not even going to try... Best of luck to you, kid.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by K.Ingraham »

DBram wrote:[ My country has put out a call and I'm going to fucking answer it.

Good, now fewer words. More action.

Post again someday if you make it through RIP.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Hey D, it's pretty simple. On this board, non-military, non-Ranger people like yourself are expected to act a certain way. It may seem gay now, but if and when you go into the Army, RIP, etcetera, it'll make more sense. You have come here for information that this website contains. If you want it, you have to act accordingly. If you don't act accordingly, you will not get the information and this whole thread has been a waste of your time and more importantly, our time. So read the FAQ's, behave accordingly or leave it's pretty simple and neither negotiable or open for discussion.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

and just were are you at on your WOC packet?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Ranger Bill wrote:I am not even going to try... Best of luck to you, kid.

Yup, I'm going with Ranger Bill on this one.

Good luck, kid. :roll:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
DBram
Embryo

Post by DBram »

KW Driver wrote:and just were are you at on your WOC packet?
I'm not applying for WOC anymore. I know exactly what I am to do.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

DBram wrote:
Go play airsoft in the woods with the other little girls? Look Asshole, you have yet to address ANYONE here properly, you keep stepping on your dick, every time you turn around....just go away....stay away from the military...it ain't for you...I promise....

Good luck in whatever drive thru you end up working in...who knows, in 5-7 years, you could make assistant manager!!!!

SOOOO many people here tried to help you and you ignored them all...what a fucktard....

I am not going to be rude and heartless and tell you that your life is so worthless that you need to just put a .45 in your cockholster and squeeze....that would be wrong...for me to say...just don't join the service.....do anything else:

Burger King...Ding Fries are Done
Telemarketing....But Mrs. Smith....Really, you NEED these magazines
Landscaping... Habla Espagnol?
High School Basket Ball Coach...Come on ladies......

pick one
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

DBram wrote:
Just Shut the Fuck Up!

I'm not going to waste anymore bandwidth on you. If you type one more letter or punctuation mark without being requested to do so by a Ranger I will move to Ban your fucking ass.

DEP's, square this fuckstain away! And keep it to PM's, just post in here that your doing so.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

you know so far about 1 out 20 DEPS on this site make all the way to their goal as a Ranger, thats not very good odds.

You might want to shut up and read some threads by this Ranger

viewtopic.php?p=10871&highlight=#10871

viewtopic.php?t=32768
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Oto-Man wrote:
DBram wrote:
Go play airsoft in the woods with the other little girls? Look Asshole, you have yet to address ANYONE here properly, you keep stepping on your dick, every time you turn around....just go away....stay away from the military...it ain't for you...I promise....

Good luck in whatever drive thru you end up working in...who knows, in 5-7 years, you could make assistant manager!!!!

SOOOO many people here tried to help you and you ignored them all...what a fucktard....

I am not going to be rude and heartless and tell you that your life is so worthless that you need to just put a .45 in your cockholster and squeeze....that would be wrong...for me to say...just don't join the service.....do anything else:

Burger King...Ding Fries are Done
Telemarketing....But Mrs. Smith....Really, you NEED these magazines
Landscaping... Habla Espagnol?
High School Basket Ball Coach...Come on ladies......

pick one
Dude are you going to take this shit, fight back............PUSSY!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Horned Toad wrote:you know so far about 1 out 20 DEPS on this site make all the way to their goal as a Ranger, thats not very good odds.

You might want to shut up and read some threads by this Ranger

viewtopic.php?p=10871&highlight=#10871

viewtopic.php?t=32768
Rest in Peace, Cert. :cry:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
DBram wrote:
Just Shut the Fuck Up!

I'm not going to waste anymore bandwidth on you. If you type one more letter or punctuation mark without being requested to do so by a Ranger I will move to Ban your fucking ass.

DEP's, square this fuckstain away! And keep it to PM's, just post in here that your doing so.
I will second the motion. Lot of Rangers here tried to square you away.

That didn't matter to you because you're another one that knows everything and we know jack shit about being Rangers.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

DBram wrote:
This is page fucken three and yet you still do not fathom addressing a Ranger properly. Last time I checked there is Ranger under KW Driver's name. Your sentence should have contained the word
Ranger KW Driver at either the start or end of your first sentence.

Looks you got two strikes against you now kiddo. One more and you are going out the door on your dumbass, but why in GRITS name should we even consider giving you a third chance.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”