I am Sorry

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Parabellum wrote:
Matador275 wrote:There is no way in hell that you went from being a complete shithead to being this squared away in your postings....but I'll give you the rope you need to hang yourself!

Time will tell how serious you are.
You seemed to work out well. That is what Dave said anyway. :lol:
Hahahahhahahahaaa....touche!
firstblood
Embryo

Re: Heart is all thats left.

Post by firstblood »

cams wrote:
Yes all my digits,
Yes what?! Buddy? Pal? Motherfucker?

but also in very good condition as in I'm not over weight, and I am stronger than most kids my age. I don't smoke or drink. But I've been told that the drikning part would change when I'm in... I don't know though. :wink:
Well guess what turd, your PT scores are that of a cripple 12 year old with a bulbous head. 50 sit-ups a day?! Are you fucking serious??!! Good grief man, my 9 year old does more than that at fucking recess.

Son, you need to start PT'ing your ass off now.

Seriously, they'll fucking eat you alive boy. You gots a lot to do, so get to doin' it.

And stop winking at me you little fag. What am I, Laura fucking Ingles sitting next to you while you try not to get a fucking boner you little weirdo.
50 sit ups in one sitting and I try to do two a day. I can imagine that isn't enough to qualify, or be considered anything. But, I am trying and working my ass off to accomplish this.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

firstblood wrote:
cams wrote:
Yes all my digits,
Yes what?! Buddy? Pal? Motherfucker?

but also in very good condition as in I'm not over weight, and I am stronger than most kids my age. I don't smoke or drink. But I've been told that the drikning part would change when I'm in... I don't know though. :wink:
Well guess what turd, your PT scores are that of a cripple 12 year old with a bulbous head. 50 sit-ups a day?! Are you fucking serious??!! Good grief man, my 9 year old does more than that at fucking recess.

Seriously, they'll fucking eat you alive boy. You gots a lot to do, so get to doin' it.

And stop winking at me you little fag. What am I, Laura fucking Ingles sitting next to you while you try not to get a fucking boner you little weirdo.
50 sit ups in one sitting and I try to do two a day. I can imagine that isn't enough to qualify, or be considered anything. But, I am trying and working my ass off to accomplish this.
Ive been a patient fucker on this, but it is gone.

When you address a Ranger on this board, you had better use the word Ranger.............(insert name here). If you don't, I will insure that your stay will be short.

Where's that popcorn?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

You should up your situps bigtime...I mean just doing 100 a day will not cut it...you should be doing more like several hundred a day...same with the push ups and the run...that type of intensity.....loads and loads of p.t.....and yes, you will hurt but do your prep work now. Good Luck!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Hoover wrote:You should up your situps bigtime...I mean just doing 100 a day will not cut it...you should be doing more like several hundred a day...same with the push ups and the run...that type of intensity.....loads and loads of p.t.....and yes, you will hurt but do your prep work now. Good Luck!
Word.

You might not have to, but be prepared to do up to 1,000 pushups & situps in one day at RIP.

I would venture to say that most of the Rangers on this forum have done at least 1,000 pushups in one day sometime during their tour.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Ranger Luna wrote:
firstblood wrote:
cams wrote: Yes what?! Buddy? Pal? Motherfucker?

Ive been a patient fucker on this, but it is gone.

When you address a Ranger on this board, you had better use the word Ranger.............(insert name here). If you don't, I will insure that your stay will be short.

Where's that popcorn?
Now listen to me again, Chad, I'm frustrated because it appears you are not listening to (reading) the instructions, I asked you to read the FAQs. Had you done this you would have known that when you are communicating with one of the Rangers on this site, you are expected to address him by the honorific "Ranger." When you become a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment, you too, will earn that honorable title.

Frankly, I suspect you have no idea what awaits you at Benning School for Boys. As you begin your training, you will find that there are a lot of other young men who want to be Rangers. This is not something that will be given to you. You have to earn it. If you spend time here on the site you will begin to realize that you have entered a very small world. Many of us have grown old in the service of this great Army of ours. But all of us have one thing in common, we have earned the right to call ourselves Ranger. Earned is the operative term. I see the DEPs have contacted you. They are your peers and they will give you a lot of support and advice.

Now, for the next few weeks, you need to pore over the site, learning as much as you can absorb. If you are better prepared, things will not come as a surprize, you will know what is happening and how to maximize your own effectiveness. For your next task, I would like you to read over the Ranger Creed and think about what it means. In addition, please administer a PT test for yourself and report the results on this thread. That way you will quantify your physical fitness, rather than to report "good shape," which is meaningless. Never, never quit.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Maybe he's just a fucking drone.

I'm interested in how he responds to Ranger Jim's tasks'. Standing by.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Has anyone verified this guy's contract?

Reading some of his post's is causing my fingers to twitch.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Scuba Wino wrote:
Scoty wrote:<Loading the cooler and unfolding my lawnchair....again> 8)
>opens beer> phsssst...beer for you Sir. Anyone else need one?

>>>>sitting down next to Scoty, slowly rubbing inside his thigh>>>>>>

This ought to be good. Got any popcorn?
I think I'll do the same and see what happens, but I ain't rubbing Scoty's leg for any popocorn! :roll:

Pass me a beer Wino. Anyone want some marshmellows?

"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
Scuba Wino wrote:
Scoty wrote:<Loading the cooler and unfolding my lawnchair....again> 8)
>opens beer> phsssst...beer for you Sir. Anyone else need one?

I think I'll do the same and see what happens, but I ain't rubbing Scoty's leg for any popocorn! :roll:

You got the fixens for Smores? If so, Im in. Popcorn aint going to do it for me, and I aint rubbing anything.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Quit raining on my parade. :x :x :x :x :x
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Ranger Luna wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
Scuba Wino wrote: >opens beer> phsssst...beer for you Sir. Anyone else need one?

You got the fixens for Smores? If so, Im in. Popcorn aint going to do it for me, and I aint rubbing anything.
Smores huh? Image

There's a store on the corner, we'll make it happen! 8)
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Introduction Archive”