Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

I know you have been told,but drop the sir.If the person you are talking to is a Ranger then address them as "Ranger (fill in the blank)"You seem to mean well but thast the fast track to pissing people off.

Better to learn now than when you arrive at Benning.

Welcome
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

cobra310 wrote:
Cat wrote:Man Harris you got in the way -- that was going to be a good one :twisted: .

BTW Sir is used with officers only (most enlisted that I served with consider the term an insult).

American History is my minor with a concentration in Southern American History. Thanks for the response.
I am truly sorry if I insulted you. BTW I think women who serve are not recognized enough by the American public for all the training and hard work that they do. It is safe to say that the average woman in the military could outwork most men in the American public on any given day :wink:

Once again I meant no disrespect to you Veteran Cat ma'am
Welcome cobra. I think I have to agree with you on woman working harder than men in America, especially in "Cat" houses all across America. Woman want it "hard" when they work, otherwise they consider you a pussy. If I may borrow a song from Donna Summer, "Women want it hard for their money, (refrain:) hard for their money, (refrain:) hard for their money."
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Cat

Post by Cat »

Steadfast wrote: I think I have to agree with you on woman working harder than men in America, especially in "Cat" houses all across America. Woman want it "hard" when they work, otherwise they consider you a pussy. If I may borrow a song from Donna Summer, "Women want it hard for their money, (refrain:) hard for their money, (refrain:) hard for their money."
Well I like to think I work hard Rgr SF. I've only been to a "Cat" house once and I assure you I wasn't working. Cat attack, Cat Stello and now Cat houses dunno whats next :wink:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Cat wrote:
Steadfast wrote: I think I have to agree with you on woman working harder than men in America, especially in "Cat" houses all across America. Woman want it "hard" when they work, otherwise they consider you a pussy. If I may borrow a song from Donna Summer, "Women want it hard for their money, (refrain:) hard for their money, (refrain:) hard for their money."
Well I like to think I work hard Rgr SF. I've only been to a "Cat" house once and I assure you I wasn't working. Cat attack, Cat Stello and now Cat houses dunno whats next :wink:
You were "shopping"? :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

get a room you two :roll:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

eeeer, you got me Cat but I am gagging. Seems I have a "Cat hairball" stuck in my throat. I gotta go eat some grass, thats what my dog does whenever he gets a hairball stuck in his throat. (cough. cough.) :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Cat

Post by Cat »

RGR Luna wrote:You were "shopping"? :lol:
No I don't 'shop' Rgr Luna.

No seriously I was trying to drag my buddy out after some of the bouncers there decided to use him as a punching bag for urinating on the floor. Male GIs - what you guys will get yourself into for a little ‘entertainment’ :roll:
Last edited by Cat on March 22nd, 2004, 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cat

Post by Cat »

Harris wrote:get a room you two :roll:
I think you'll be getting that room with Rgr Luna -remember you're his bitch for another few hours Harris :P .
Last edited by Cat on March 21st, 2004, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Harris wrote:get a room you two :roll:
Too bad Harris. You haven't learned that two veterans can talk without having to jump into bed together. Cat is a big girl and can handle her own affairs without snide remarks from the peanut gallery. You will afford Cat every respect that you give each and every Ranger here. It is her earned right as a Soldier who has gone overseas for her Country and your sorry ass today Harris. Apologize to the Lady.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Vet Cat, it seems I have once again attached the business end of my boot squarely to my mouth. While I didn't mean it as an insult and merely as witty banter I can surely see how it could be constrewd as such. I am never one to take advantage of a women or to put them down, so I am sincerely sorry if I have offended you.

Tankyou Ranger Steadfast for pointing out my error.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hmmmmm, lessons in life. Always makes ya back up and regroup when ya realize yer "witty banter" ain't witty. hahahhaha

RLTW
Bell
Cat

Post by Cat »

Harris wrote:Vet Cat, it seems I have once again attached the business end of my boot squarely to my mouth. While I didn't mean it as an insult and merely as witty banter I can surely see how it could be constrewd as such. I am never one to take advantage of a women or to put them down, so I am sincerely sorry if I have offended you.

The point Rgr SF was making was to treat me with respect as a veteran on this site NOT as a woman :roll: .
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Cat wrote:
O Ye Harris (of limited intelligence) wrote:Vet Cat, it seems I have once again attached the business end of my boot squarely to my mouth. While I didn't mean it as an insult and merely as witty banter I can surely see how it could be constrewd as such. I am never one to take advantage of a women or to put them down, so I am sincerely sorry if I have offended you.

The point Rgr SF was making was to treat me with respect as a veteran on this site NOT as a woman :roll: .

I said Lady, O Ye Harris (of limited intelligence) but I told you of Veteran Cat and the respect that is due her for her honorable service to our great country. It is in the FAQ you quote most often when speaking to newts. Allow me Cat, to once again thank you, for your service to our country.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Cat

Post by Cat »

Steadfast wrote: Allow me Cat, to once again thank you, for your service to our country.
Thank you Rgr SF, your words mean a lot to me :D .
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Damn....I need a hug. :cry:

Return to “Introduction Archive”