Thinking of trying to join

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Oh for fucks sake.
:roll:

Bye.
RSD 96-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Scuba Wino wrote:Yeah, I smell a seriously bored admin behind this one.......start to finish.....a very elaborate, yet smelly admin prank.

I ain't fallin' for it!

whatever :roll:

I don't have time to weed out the real ones let alone create fake ones.

And the one that I did I told you all about. :roll:
RSD 96-99
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

You need to leave beacause you don't get it. What did you think this site was for when you came here? It isn't to make buddies with people like you. It is here for 2 reasons.

1. For Rangers to meet and talk about old times and meet up with new Ranger Bretheren.

2. To HELP, guide and Mentor those that are truly serious about wanting to join our beloved military especially the coveted Brotherhood of the Ranger family.

How they are talking to you and how you are being treated is the real deal. The biggest misconception about Army life is respect is automatic. Well guess what it isn't RANK and Position yes the repct for those two things is automatic but not for the man or woman. YOU have to earn that. The Men here who have served and are currently serving have already earned it and well you have not. You want to know how it works? Read the fucking rules and do your own research. Real Life just doesn't consist of people giving you all the answers these rangers were trying to tell you in the Ranger way to not ask questions until you have tried every avenue possible to get the answer yourself. No, you ask a stupid question that would take less than 5 fucking minutes to get the answer if you used initiative and got flamed for it. Instead of picking yourself up and re-grouping you started crying and got all defensive.

Tell me, if someone showed up at your house and sat on your couch then called you a cocksucker, would you be pissed? Yup you sure would. You came into thier house and pretty much called them cocksuckers and questioned thier integrity without knowing a fucking thing.

So, in other words. YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!!!
It's all good.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: alright

Post by AbnRgr289 »

DieingForJustice wrote:Oh please forgive me Dragon Master "AbnRgr289" Well if your statment and certiorari's are so similier than I guess my response could be directed at both of you.
Just a total smart ass aren't you!

Oh boy I have a new title "Dragon Master!" :D

Thank you so very much "AfriadtoDieForMyCountry" I greatly appreciate it!

Are so delicate that you can't handle someone insulting you? Grow a thicker skin!

And whining about an avatar? NO, it's just another rule of the site that you have failed to follow! Are you better then anyone else on this site and don't have to follow the rules?

As for picking your post apart, I was referring to the way he addressed every part of your post that was ate up!

And as for your little pissy whinny I don't want to do all that training just to go die attitude, it's just that!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

"IwontDieForJustice"---->Image <----- "The Dragon Master!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That title cracks me up!

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: lol, so Sad.

Post by Steadfast »

DieingForJustice wrote:LOL, OMG. Alright you guys did aggravate me but you've made me laugh more than anything. You may not realize it in those worthless brains of yours, but you really have answered my question. I can now trully say I want nothing to do with the Rangers and i'm sorry now that I even joined this stupid website.

Why be sorry :?: Be glad you are gone - time marches on - you've had you 5 minutes being around Rangers. Don't join the military service - if you ever came face to face with the enemy he do more than say a few words to you.
DieingForJustice wrote:lol, i'm dead serious when I say this. I'm not even sure you guys are real AR anymore because you guys really do have the mentality of a 12 your old kid who fights over weather the X-box or Playstation 2 is a better gaming system. You have really disappointed me. I figured you would at least be intelligent enough to answer my simple and reasonable questions with half way descent answers.
You are just pissed 'cause we would never share what would save your life in combat if'n you don't ask nicely & take a little shit - a little fucken shit and you whine like a fucken baby (Where's Bugsy - I need a baby sucken his thumb to represent this whiner a biatch slap will do Bugsy! :wink: ).
DieingForJustice wrote:heh, I truthfully would never want to become an AR if it's gonna turn me into some self rightous arrogant bastard. All you seem to have the brain power for is throwing insults. I would never trust or want to relie on any of you in any type of situation. I just hope all the military branches don't disappoint me as much as you have.
How many military branches can a man join at any one time :?: All these little insults to us - 12 yr olds whatever jes gives each and every one of more drive to complete each and every mission possible jes knowing that pansy's like yourself would/could never step up to be reliable and cover your back. Bottom line is you can't be counted on. You do not have the ability or onus to go jaw to jaw with a Ranger(s) SOF is not for you.
DieingForJustice wrote:Also just to let everyone of you know, to be considered a man you don't have to cuss and spit insults at people smaller than you.
Just like all the young men on this board know our advice is for them to grow thicker skins first off and to not take things to heart or personal - but you not being around here long enough lost your chance to learn or want to learn.
DieingForJustice wrote:Oh yeah also I wanna let you know that the "MOSH PIT" section in which this post was first created says this "Civilians and young studs interested in becoming Rangers mix it up". And thats exactly why I posted it there, my statement was based on curious questions rather than an introduction. It's sad that you've been here for so long and obviosly not noticed that.
Maybe so, but an intro is expected of all that come to this site - you were no exception. Your failure to follow instruction by reading our FAQ's demonstrated your ignorance by making your first post in "Mosh Pit". So after your inital post was moved no one prevented you from posting again in the Mosh Pit. You took it as some sort of insult. We let you being irnorant of our house rules let it slide by Ranger Matador275 moving your post. Did he get your thanks - no.
PS: The "Mosh Pit} was called The Heathen Trash Forum jes a few weeks ago - so things change - but the theme was the same. The knowledge you claim to have is only covering up for your lack of balls - ya got them in a jar to be safe :?:

DieingForJustice wrote:I will stick around here just for awhile longer to see what interesting responses I get if any. lol, although i'm not expecting you guys to use any more intelligence than you did with the last responses.
Well, I see ya on yer way - ya failed to insult any of us - we jes got bored - and ya violated house rules
- buh bye
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Scuba Wino wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:"IwontDieForJustice"---->Image <----- "The Dragon Master!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That title cracks me up!
I want to know where you come up with those fucking things. I gotta get some.

Nice! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That one was sent to me by SmileyTFJ through my 6.

I got most of them from smiley central though.

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Some asshat quipped...
Heh I never said I was better than you in any way, i'm not arrogant like you guys, I simply stated that you were responding unintelligently.
But wait....let's take peek, shall we?
Honestly he did nothing but insult me along with everyone of you other supposed proffesionals.
kyShark why would I leave, your all so amusing.
I can now trully say I want nothing to do with the Rangers and i'm sorry now that I even joined this stupid website.
I'm not even sure you guys are real AR anymore because you guys really do have the mentality of a 12 your old kid who fights over weather the X-box or Playstation 2 is a better gaming system.
I figured you would at least be intelligent enough to answer my simple and reasonable questions with half way descent answers.
heh, I truthfully would never want to become an AR if it's gonna turn me into some self rightous arrogant bastard.
I would never trust or want to relie on any of you in any type of situation.
There were more, but my martini is starting to kick in and I am bored. 8)

Matador275 hit all the other high points... :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

I think the issue with his spelling comes from his high intelligence and ovious superior education, which led him to the downward spiral in his life today. Combine that with the fact that the little fag sounds like he has been "Pelican Bay Qualified" beforehand and you have the end result:

An illiterate, spineless cunt that somehow thinks he has it going on.....
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

and the moon isnt even full yet
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

Piss off.

You're not worth any more keystrokes than this.
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: Thinking of trying to join

Post by Bugsy »

DieingForJustice wrote:Well There isn't much that really interests me in the world, I guess the number one thing I would like to do is bring down those that cause suffering and pain to others. I don't know everything about Rangers at the moment, but it seems like it would be my best choice if I want to bring as much Justice as possible. I'm almost 21 and my futures not looking too bright at the moment and so i'm kinda running out of choices. I would love the Ranger job and training, but I wouldn't want to go through all that just to die. lol. I just don't wanna join something that tells me to run through an open field while getting shot at just to get to my target. I want to know if the Rangers are like that. I use reason and logic, and so i'm all about doing the job as stealthful as possible. I'm just not really excited about dieing as soon as possible.

So how are the missions done as Rangers?

I'm also curious about what type of body characteristics a person should have if they were planing to join. I'm pretty slim, i'm not some huge football player type guy.

Also if I were to join, just to make things much easier, what kind of physical stuff should I do to get ready for the challenge?

Thx, i'll appreciate all the feedback I can get.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”