Ninja's Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

VAK wrote:Ninja, not knowing how well developed or how far advanced you were in your skills... I took the liberty of providing you the Ninja language and the English version of your actions and what you should consider:

Ninka Ninjs sneakada dosoo sucki sucki

"Your Ninja stealth skills have failed you"

Jitoko, chikawa topawow topoopoo

"(Your Name), smell much like shit now."

Jitoko, runi runi runi quiko quiko fasti fasti

"(Your Name), better run like a bitch, quick and fast"

KH, rippido ouchawo fuckado headawo cleanojo OOOHF!!

"KH, is going to painfully rip off your head you keep this goofy shit up..."

Aye, tinkado yooo too stupdio to knockinoto OOHF.

"Yet, somehow I think you're too stupid to shut the fuck up and read."
Now that's funny! LMAO... It's even funnier the second time around!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Well shit, Uncle Stead...I don't make every stripper cry that gives me a lap-dance.

Just the ones' that are chained up in the cellar.
I deleted my post, then saw yours to me. I tried to get it back by using the back button. Got it and tried to edit it and got this message:

Critical Error. Your computer is about to blow up. Run away quickly or you will DIE.

Click Here to return to the topic

Kilted Heathen you are funny.
:lol:

.Traded PM's with tkr111, all is well.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Ninja wrote:I did refer to Ranger msg_dman as "Ranger msg_dman" ...

I will request a new username right now Ranger AbnRgr289. Again, thanks for the welcome everyone.
Just who are you refering to in the above post? Me? If you think that you are refering to me in the proper manner, your wrong!

And it's going on 24 hrs and your screen name hasn't been changed yet. You need to put in a request for that ASAP!

And here it is again in the quote below! This is obviosly a response to the post by Ranger "RTO" ! Wrong again!
Ninja wrote:Well the only time I used Ranger msg_dman's name was when I had used it to quote him in saying "Ranger msg_dman wrote:" and I did put Ranger in.... I'm just confused because I never addressed Ranger msg_dman incorrectly. I did my reading of the FAQ's first and never addressed Ranger msg_dman improperly. I know to keep my mouth shut and were I going through RIP or in the Army right now I wouldn't have said a damn thing.
Shut your mouth and re-read the FAQ's and rules of the site. Go back and re-read my previous post. The advice given was to help you. And it was given in a descent manner!

If you chose for me to change directions in the way I am responding to you, keep making posts in an inproper manner. I was not the only one to correct you, and there were more to follow my post.

Now get your shit together.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Do what the nice Rangers say, you would not want to see us angry!
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Having just left an ROTC assignment as the Senior Military Instructor, I thought I would try to help this nit wit out. Here's the abreviated version of his post:

I am in ROTC, getting a 3 year scholarship, which I don't have yet, I am going to West Point, and then enlisting in the Army, and then getting my college degree, then going to RIP......

Someone please stop this kid, he is killing me.
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

tnkr111 wrote:
Ninja wrote:Well the only time I used Ranger msg_dman's name was when I had used it to quote him in saying "Ranger msg_dman wrote:" and I did put Ranger in.... I'm just confused because I never addressed Ranger msg_dman incorrectly. I did my reading of the FAQ's first and never addressed Ranger msg_dman improperly. I know to keep my mouth shut and were I going through RIP or in the Army right now I wouldn't have said a damn thing.
Then shut the fuck up, stop fucking quibbling, and admit your error, you never addressed Ranger msg_dman correctly. You better make sure you address these Rangers, NCOs, and Officers correctly or you're gonna look like a fucking turd- circling the drain fighting the pull of the porcelain whirlpool.

I am jumping in here since you are talking about ROTC, then USMA, then ROTC but enlisting. I will tell you- get your head from your ass, start reading, and figure out what you want. There are a few O's around here who can guide you, but if you go about pissing off the Rangers, Warriors, and anyone else that tries to help you by quibbling a point you find petty....well then Fuck You. We don't need you, and neither do they- these MEN deserve the best leadership they can get, and that don;t come from a bunch of books in a college. I'll tell you, from personal experience, a cherry 2LT and a slightly roughed up 1LT are still learning from them, so you better do the same.

BTW, don't come over to my house, and be lulled into a false sense of complacency by the "nicer" atmosphere.
Tnkr...

I think I can speak for the rest of us here:

The day a fucking leg plays police call around here is the day this site shuts down. Stay in your fucking lane.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

msg_dman wrote:Having just left an ROTC assignment as the Senior Military Instructor, I thought I would try to help this nit wit out. Here's the abreviated version of his post:

I am in ROTC, getting a 3 year scholarship, which I don't have yet, I am going to West Point, and then enlisting in the Army, and then getting my college degree, then going to RIP......

Someone please stop this kid, he is killing me.

and then Im buyen a Volvo....and a Harley and maybe a Penthouse in New York, and ima get some chicks and the Ill be a Green Beret, yea...thats the ticket....then Im get a Medal of Honor....yea...
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Ninja
Embryo

Post by Ninja »

Rangers, I'd like to retract my previous statements. I fucked up, and although words don't fix the past, I guarantee in the future, if I choose to stay, there will be no violation of the rules here, and no back talk out of my ass.

I came to this site looking for guidance. I know that in the end the decision about what I do with myself is mine and mine alone. I'm just at a crossroads right now and trying to walk down every path. I'm confused, uninformed, and everyone that should be helping me through this, such as my parents etc, are absolutely against me going into the military at all. They say I'm taking the "easy" way out. But I'm just sick and fucking tired of being told how to live my life, and of all the assholes who are against the military. All my family just tells me that the military brain washes you. My teachers and guidance counselor tell me I'm "too smart to go into the military." Nobody around me understands that this is what I want and that I need a little bit of help to get myself started. None of you want to hear my damn sob story though. I have a lot of questions, but none have factual answers. I just want to know about people's experience in the army, and opinions on what I should do. But I don't know anybody who has been in the Army so I'm 100% alone here with the toughest decision I've ever faced.

Again, I sincerely apologize for my previous statements in which I was completely out of line. If you would like me to rid myself of your presence still, I give you my word that I won't come back here.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Stick around and learn from the DEP's about proper procedures around here. If you follow their examples (for the most part) you will be good to go. Read a lot, use the search button and find yourself a mentor. Your new buddies can help you out there.

Welcome to the Site
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Ninja wrote:My teachers and guidance counselor tell me I'm "too smart to go into the military."
Some of the more intelligent people I've worked with were grunts in the army, so don't buy into that bullshit.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

You sure cry a lot for a fucking "Ninja".
Listen, we like ourselves...we don't give a fuck about anyone else.
Do you look at your guidance counselor and aspire to be one?
Nope, you sure don't.
Nobody wants to play cowboys and fucking guidance counselors when they're a kid.
Here's the name of the game: Advanced Cowboys and Indians.
Being a teacher is a noble profession, but their balls don't tingle when they go to work each day.
Be a man amongst men.
Come with us and do things your friends will only get to read about.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

Ninja,

The sooner you learn to take responsibility for your actions... even something as simple as forgetting to address a Ranger here as Ranger (whomever) life will be a little easier for you here....

...after your ass chewing.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Top J
Tadpole

Post by Top J »

Ninja
Boy- You learn more with your ears than you do with your mouth.
Top J
Active Duty Marine
22 years Airborne Grad.
MOS 2149,2142/41,8153,9962
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Kilted Heathen wrote: Being a teacher is a noble profession, but their balls don't tingle when they go to work each day.
KH, I just had a long, rough day, and this just made it all worth it!
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

PM inbound kid ninja.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams

Return to “Introduction Archive”