Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Oh fun fun having the IRS come visit where I work when the owner is not here, Happy New Year :!:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

If Obama enrolled at Occidental College as Barry Soetoro and received a grant as a "Foreign Aid Student" to attend college for free, was he lying "THEN" or is he lying "NOW?" :roll: :?
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Darksaga wrote:Sometimes Oxycontin and Vicodin just aren't enough to make the day go by.
uh oh.... makes me think of another Beavis & Butthead quote

"Try the morphine, it's excellent today."
Beavis & Butthead
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

THESE REALLY WORK !! I checked this out on Snopes and it is for real !

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK. :twisted:

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON. :shock:

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
garyedolan
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by garyedolan »

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I'm tired of cold, and frozen water just laying on the ground. I'm ready for sunny and warm.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

From a good book I'm reading
"Passion is passion. ..... It's the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn't matter where it's directed." ..... It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith..... the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last." ~ Nicholas Sparks
Jenny

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Thats true of anything. Dogs are nice long as dont they try and eat you. Orientals are nice long as they dont try and eat your dog. Guns are nice long as your wife doesnt use it on you....ect...ect.....ect.....
heartoftexasarmymom wrote:Good stuff, passion ... long as it doesn't tip over into extremism.

Jenny Lynn wrote:From a good book I'm reading
"Passion is passion. ..... It's the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn't matter where it's directed." ..... It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith..... the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last." ~ Nicholas Sparks
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I have Alzheimers, but thank God I don't have Alzheimers.
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Jenny Lynn wrote:From a good book I'm reading
I like this, Jenny. Thank you for posting it. :D Passion is a wonderful thing.
~Black Raven~
rgrwest
Ranger

Post by rgrwest »

My short term memory is not what it used to be....

And, my short term memory is not what used to be.
Rgrwest
RC 13-87
C Co, 1-504 PIR, 84-89
B Co, 5th RTB, 89-92
A, 1-501 (ABN), 93-95
C, 2-11 INF (IOBC), 95-98
HHC, 1-509 PIR, 98-02
USASMA, 02- Instructor
OIF I - Feb 03-Jul 03 (Attached OPS SGM)
USASMA, 04 - Student
HHC, 1-30 INF, 3-3 ID, 04-06 (OPS SGM)
OPSGRP, JRTC, 06-07 (TF SGM)
G3, SETAF (Vicenza, Italy) 07-09 (G3 SGM)

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”