Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

DrD
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by DrD »

Mmmmm... Pie bake off between Ranger Panthersix and BS502??!!!!

I would offer to taste test. :wink: :lol: :lol:
~Black Raven~
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

I making apple and pumpkin...
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

If you are a man and you come in my office with green hair, don't get mad when I laugh in your face. I really don't care why it is green. You will always be a fag in my eyes.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I'm watching my mom and my daughter make pumpkin pie. they just finished spinach & mushrooms au gratin. all while I sit on my ass, drinking sweet tea. and she made the stuffing today while I cleared.

it's good to be the king.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

My pie making days may be over :( The apple pie was edible, but I crashed and burned on the pumpkin pie! I never thought that a pumpkin pie could turn out tasting like salty cheese....oh well, that was the only glitch today! Everything else was primo!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

panthersix wrote:My pie making days may be over :( The apple pie was edible, but I crashed and burned on the pumpkin pie! I never thought that a pumpkin pie could turn out tasting like salty cheese....oh well, that was the only glitch today! Everything else was primo!
I bet your crash and burn on the pumpkin pie was still waaay better than I could make! :wink: :D

Glad that was the only glitch.
KW Driver wrote:I'm watching my mom and my daughter make pumpkin pie. they just finished spinach & mushrooms au gratin. all while I sit on my ass, drinking sweet tea. and she made the stuffing today while I cleared.

it's good to be the king.
It is good to be king. Sounds like a nice day! :D
~Black Raven~
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

ZoneIV wrote:
KW Driver wrote:it's good to be the king.
With all the women in my family it is not as much being "king of the day"......they just do not want you in their fucking way in the kitchen. When the family converges for a holiday gathering, there are more women then work to be done and then they have a mad rush to do something..."I can do it....no I will do it" and it goes on and on... They even compete on who is going to clean up afterwards. I just know to stay the fuck away until called for dinner... This is how I stay out of trouble....
exactly. :D mom can tell me what she wants done, or she can do it herself. she can't supervise my technique. it just doesn't work, so I just stay out of her way. and when she's gone, I put my house back together the way it's really supposed to be.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Thanksgiving day has come and gone. And we still have so much for which to be thankful.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Aaaahhhhh, yes. I just LOVE untangling miles and miles and Christmas lights !!!!

Every year I put up more and more lights outside ! Seems like I just can't help myself.

Hope " the kid " in me never dies. :D
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

RANGER513 wrote:Aaaahhhhh, yes. I just LOVE untangling miles and miles and Christmas lights !!!!

Every year I put up more and more lights outside ! Seems like I just can't help myself.

Just leave em up all year like the Pastor and I do...servers two purposes...

1) easier next year--plug n play

2) really pisses off the neighbors

:D :D
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Oto-Man wrote:
RANGER513 wrote:Aaaahhhhh, yes. I just LOVE untangling miles and miles and Christmas lights !!!!

Just leave em up all year like the Pastor and I do...servers two purposes...

1) easier next year--plug n play

2) really pisses off the neighbors

:D :D
Ranger Oto-Man,
x's 2 on # 2

Oh when I owned my house some of my neighbors hated when I left my lights up as did the homeowner's association (aka the gestapo) :lol:, bunch of nosey biddies who didn't have anything better to do then bother the hard working folk in the neigborhood.

Thanks for the good laugh, Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

People don't appreciate the importance of a great wing man.
~Black Raven~

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”