Ranger vs. SF

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

A second LT and an ASSCLOWN. Who would have thought it possable. :roll:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Buttlove tanker-

Very likely your dad was never SF. More plausible was that he was a drag queen leg who got ass raped by someone yelling "Hooah!" hence your intense hatred for Rangers.

Go fuckyourself.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

You fuckin assclown, your dumbass actually got commisioned. If your father really was SF, the best part of you rolled down the inside of your mommas thigh
Spartan

Re: Ranger vs. SF

Post by Spartan »

fishtanker wrote:i dont want to start a huge argument guys but my dad was in an SF unit when i was very young...he is my sole motivation for joing the army...but before he died i remember him saying how ranger were wimps and that they were really just the dumb rejects who couldnt hack the intelect of being in the SF...anyone have anything to comment on that?...
You obviously don't know where the core of SF comes from these days you know-nothing nitwit.
CrashKILL
Ranger

Post by CrashKILL »

You guys can't get too mad over this. You have to admit, it's fucking funny.

I read the initial post and started laughing my ass off, imagining all the beer getting spit all over keyboards across the world as former meat eaters log on and choke.

That shit is funny, no matter how you look at it. hahaha

Then again, it's only funny if you intentionally stir the shit. Which, I gotta tell you, is FUN.
“It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.”

2/75 99-03
Class 8-00
G. Web

Post by G. Web »

Gentlemen...Rangers. I'm not framiliar with the site and am not sure how to properly address everyone. So, I apologize in advance for anyone I may offend.

I am :::NAME REMOVED:::. As you all know, I am an ROTC cadet. I'd like to apologize for any and all statements made by any username that used my ako email account. I can promise you all that I would never have disrespected anyone in the manner that someone did to all of you and to myself (through the use of my ako email account on registration).

I can not explain enough how much I respect each and everyone of you and as a future officer pray that I have experianced and knowledgable NCO's like yourselves to help train me.

I am not entirely sure what was said using my email account. All I know for sure is that this site is unsecure and anyone can create an account using any email address without it being comfirmed or activated through. I have positively identified the cadet who thought he was funny in his immature, childish games and will deal with him accordingly. I'm not too computer savvy, but I understand that something regarding IP addresses came up. From my understanding, the entire university is all under one network, so IP anyone on that network would have mirrored IP addresses.

Please execpt my apology for the misunderstanding. I would appreciate as well if my personal AKO information was deleted from public view. I understand the rationale behind posting it, however that information was taken from a secure website (AKO) and published on an unsecure one.

Again, my apologies and I hope that the integrity of this post is taken seriously.
G. Web

Post by G. Web »

1SG Sapper, I am not caught, I think there is just a little confusion about how IP addresses work within my university.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Terry Welshan wrote:
G. Web wrote: I have positively identified the cadet who thought he was funny in his immature, childish games and will deal with him accordingly.
If it was not you then give us his name and contact information and that of any tabbed NCO or Officer in his chain of command.
Then I am sure there are a few Rangers that would love to help you clear your "good name". :twisted:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

G. Web wrote:1SG Sapper, I am not caught, I think there is just a little confusion about how IP addresses work within my university.
He maybe right about the IP but hes still an assclown. Fuck ball run and hide before someone jams there hand up your sorry ass and turns you into a finger puppet! :twisted:
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
tracker
Triple Canopy

Post by tracker »

your dad didn't tell you that Rangers Lead the Way but God wore a Green Beret did he?
I too wore a green hat, but it didn't take the intestinal fortitude to earn that hat than it did to earn the tab.
After I got mine, I understood my bud when he said he came to SF for a vacation.
That is truth. My black and gold are above my turquise and gold.
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

tracker wrote:your dad didn't tell you that Rangers Lead the Way but God wore a Green Beret did he?
I too wore a green hat, but it didn't take the intestinal fortitude to earn that hat than it did to earn the tab.
After I got mine, I understood my bud when he said he came to SF for a vacation.
That is truth. My black and gold are above my turquise and gold.
When I found out an old friend of mine had re-enlisted after we got out and went to Q school i asked him how it was (Q School). He said tough but not as hard as Ranger School.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”