EPA to Ban Lead Bullets

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Re: EPA to Ban Lead Bullets

Post by IEDmagnet »

C-MAC wrote:
IEDmagnet wrote:All this in one word...."Obamanization".
Follow that with this phrase; "vote in November to save our country from this destructive scourge."

...or send him tickets to the Ford Theater.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

I love it when radicals get their hopes crushed.

TSCA huh? I wonder if my attitude is covered by that.....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

TC204 wrote:The EPA denied the petition. This is a copy and paste from a NRA email.

Responding to a grassroots outcry from gun owners, the Environmental Protection Agency today announced that it has denied a petition by the Center for Biological Diversity and other radical groups that had sought to ban the use of lead in ammunition.

Agreeing with the position of the NRA and the firearms industry, the agency explained in a news release that it "does not have the legal authority to regulate this type of product under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)." Further crushing the hopes of anti-gun and anti-hunting activists, the release added: "nor is the agency seeking such authority."
WOW. You mean the government actually listened to the people and denied they don't have the power to completely usurp their authority or expand the EPA's power beyond it's designated legal authority? That must be a first for this administration- or it just might be election time and they think gun-owners can be bought.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver

Return to “Weapons of War”