All I want from Santa is.....

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

cams wrote:The new Challenger looks and sounds like the shit. That's a badass motherfucker right there boooooy.

In white of course. "Vanishing Point" style baby, all the fuckin' way.
Can you get it with red interior?
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Jim wrote:
Silverback wrote:Back to topic...

Santa wants me to ask...What are you willing to do for a Camaro?
Someone had to ask.
You are welcome...
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

And thats the question I am sure we are all interested in.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

rgrpuck wrote:

And thats the question I am sure we are all interested in.
Rangers, I am sorry, but we are not in the back office threads so I am pleading the fifth in order to ensure that I do not make any self-incriminating statements as I'm often apt to do being blonde and all. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Rangerguru wrote:I thought you were going to say that you wanted a man wearing BCDs strapped to his head :P
Ranger Rangerguru, I'm still pleading the 5th. :lol: Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

cams wrote:The new Challenger looks and sounds like the shit. That's a badass motherfucker right there boooooy.

In white of course. "Vanishing Point" style baby, all the fuckin' way.

Camaro's good for you Jenny, pretty much the chics version of a TA isn't it?

You gonna go topless, I mean ah, soft top, that's what I was looking for in my head. Sorry. 8)
Ranger Cams, From what I've read the coupe is available beginning the spring of 2009 and the convertible will not be available until a year later, so I guess it depends how soon I'd like to drive my Camaro :wink: Jenny
Jenny

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

GSXRanger wrote:ACOG. 4x32. One each please.
Ranger GSXRanger, Sorry did not mean to leave you out, I just happened to have picked up a Trijicon 4x32 ACOG Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight TA01 AR15/M16 yesterday on my daily trip to the firearms store! :lol: Jenny
Jenny

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

my response to a friend the other day:
KW Driver wrote: fuck a wife... I'm still paying installments on the last one.

I just want a maid.

I just want a good looking maid.

I just want a good looking, intelligent maid.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say, and considers my acceptance of her physical demonstration ample and total payment of her cleaning services.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say, and considers my acceptance of her physical demonstration ample and total payment of her cleaning services, who feels the need to fix me a meal afterward so I can go about my day with strength and vigor.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say, and considers my acceptance of her physical demonstration ample and total payment of her cleaning services, who feels the need to fix me a meal afterward so I can go about my day with strength and vigor, but most importantly knows when to leave.

is that too much to ask for? Santa? you listening?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RangerRon wrote:Jenny Lynn, I don't think anyone here is taking your request seriously! :wink:
Ranger RangerRon, That's quite ok I don't take myself too seriously either. Jenny
Jenny

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

KW Driver wrote:my response to a friend the other day:
KW Driver wrote: fuck a wife... I'm still paying installments on the last one.

I just want a maid.

I just want a good looking maid.

I just want a good looking, intelligent maid.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say, and considers my acceptance of her physical demonstration ample and total payment of her cleaning services.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say, and considers my acceptance of her physical demonstration ample and total payment of her cleaning services, who feels the need to fix me a meal afterward so I can go about my day with strength and vigor.

I just want a good looking, intelligent, well spoken maid who's willing to work in scanty or scant clothing, and willing to listen to every word I say, as she works, enthralled with what I say, and wanting to physically show her appreciation of all I say, and considers my acceptance of her physical demonstration ample and total payment of her cleaning services, who feels the need to fix me a meal afterward so I can go about my day with strength and vigor, but most importantly knows when to leave.

is that too much to ask for? Santa? you listening?
Ranger KW Driver,

Tis the season of giving so when I came across these when researching where to purchase holiday items for friends and family I thought why not share....

there is a organization called nakedustbunnies, it advertises itself as being "The Absolute Dirtiest Cleaning Service Ever" since this is a public thread I didn't cut and paste the link I stumbled upon but it should be easy for anyone to find

here's a link to the gratuitous picture of a family rated sexy maid, yes I know it mentions sexy nurse, I don't have phtoshop or other photo software so just imagine it says maid instead of nurse, enjoy Merry Christmas Jenny

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10 ... xymaid.jpg
Jenny

Return to “The Mosh Pit”